Once upon a time

I don't like responding to this because it helps the very person who is milking the Board for all he can get. "There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about".

Until 'he' came along the worst and only one who really got under my skin was Joe, and I did not appreciate his replies of my open heart at the time!!!

But I have got past that and see him in a different light now, and bear no grudge. Kinda like him even :oops: (Pending future crap of course... ;) ).

But I've never come across a poster I so wanted to like and enjoy,RH, because he's got intelligence and spun.k, where I've had to resign to ignoring :(

Sponsored Links
The person in question is on a mission to disrupt / destroy the site. He has been banned several times and has a vendetta against the admin, so he is determined to include the word "abuse" as many times as he can in every post so that search engines bring up diynot in searches for the same. Not to mention he invades every thread bringing it back to the same agenda. Seems like admin have been leaving him to run out of steam and get bored, but think given the downer he's putting on the mini community here it'd be worth considering calling his bluff and honouring his previous request - to delete his accounts and everything he has ever posted.
Good post. Not only the word abuse, but racist too. He / she uses the word far too often without realising the full implications of it's meaning. For example, just because we might have a grievance against a certain person of a different creed to ourselves, he / she puts upon us a spurious discreditable post, therefore, labelling us, the indigenous population, of being racist.

Not only the word abuse, but racist too. He / she uses the word far too often without realising the full implications of it's meaning. For example, just because we might have a grievance against a certain person of a different creed to ourselves, he / she puts upon us a spurious discreditable post, therefore, labelling us, the indigenous population, of being racist.

All without even realising that racism cuts both ways. You never hear a word from him about foreigners who don't want to even try and learn the English language.. (cue RH bemoaning the Ex Pat's living in Spain who only know a few words of Spanish) ;) ;)

Alert the mods every time, they'll soon cotton to what he's like :LOL:

Sponsored Links
............... and of course, you never hear about the Asian population complaining about West Indians / Afro Caribbians do you?

We had,Blas,Tim west,Coldjack,Alarm,Snico.Lifesagasman,Conny,Wotan and many more who used to keep GD moving at a fair old lick,now we have Rouge..........................

Pop in occassionally Enyam but have better things to do with my time than listen to a pious meglomaniac destrying every single thread that anyone posts, all because he sees racism, insults, abuse, ridicule, homo/islam/gypsy/.....phobia in a perfectly sensible post.

As an example: Just started to read a 4 page thread regarding roundabouts. It moved completely away from the topic before the end of page 1
And who was it that first used that thread to exploit the oppotunity to be abusive?
I'll remind you:
Probably a big sign up saying no road markings, unless the ****** have nicked it. :LOL:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now that is a great incentive to any newcomers to get involved.
(For the benefit of RH that last comment was sarcasm)
If you honestly believe that any reasonable intelligent person would want to be involved in a load of racial/religious/homophobic abuse, then you're kidding yourselves.
The only type of new posters likely to want to be involved are those that share the desire for racial/religious/homophobic abuse. Birds of a feather, and all that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You think that does a lot for the credibility of DIYnot?

............... and of course, you never hear about the Asian population complaining about West Indians / Afro Caribbians do you?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh that makes racial abuse OK then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You're so quick to denounce their other practices and beliefs. Now you're so quick to encompass something that you want to cooperate in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Racial abuse is unacceptable :!:

Alert the mods every time, they'll soon cotton to what he's like :LOL:
I'm sure the mods are already well aware of my ridiculing and citicising of abusive comments.
Are you suggesting that I'm somehow not allowed to criticise abuse on social media? :rolleyes:

Additionally, do you think that those that abuse the "alert mods" function for their own perverted agenda, should be penalised?

The answer is simple: if there is no abuse, there's nothing for me to criticise.

You're so quick to denounce their other practices and beliefs. Now you're so quick to encompass something that you want to cooperate in. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please enlighten me where I have made a racial abuse comment.
Where have I denounced their other practices and beliefs?
How am I quick to encompass something that I want to cooperate in - and what the heck does this mean?
Are you actually sure that you are reading the same posts as the rest of us?

If you insist:
Not trying to be a racist comment here, but shoot them on sight - end of.
That would save us legal taxpayers millions. :D
Do you want any more?

If you insist:
Not trying to be a racist comment here, but shoot them on sight - end of.
That would save us legal taxpayers millions. :D
Do you want any more?
That quote was not in context to this thread. You must have trawled back ages to find that.
Where was I quick to denounce their practices and beliefs?
How am I quick to encompass something that I want to cooperate in?
You appear to be a troll, which is a shame really, because the GD has had trolls before and they got banned. Hopefully, you will follow soon. I have never put anyone on ignore, but, boy am I tempted with you. Mainly because of your puerile, arrogant and ignorant views on anything and anyone that doesn't meet with your perspective on life.
Then again, why should I put you on ignore, I can just watch you dig a bigger hole for yourself.

Sponsored Links
Back