Only in this country

N

namsag

At a time when we are giving 4k to illegals to F off back home and paying prisoners because they have had there sentences cut etc etc .
One poor guy who spent 3 years in prison falsely accused of rape who when he finally gets his compo they charge him £12,500 for bed and board bet he is glad he didnt serve longer or they might have took all his compo back

Sponsored Links
surely the accuser should be made to pay the costs as a warning to others thinking of trying it on with false accusations, she should also be named, it ludicrous that an innocent man can be named before being convicted yet even after the accuser is found to be the guilty party they still have the protection against being named. Outrageous!

Sponsored Links
oh for gods sakes.. he got a quarter million for 3 years in jail...

might get some bird to accuse me.. 3 years watching telly, and doing no work to earn £250,000... ?

Its not the money its the principle, why should she get away with it?

the one damaging thing this girl has done is dilute, discredit and make a mockery of all genuine rape victims.

the one damaging thing this girl has done is dilute, discredit and make a mockery of all genuine rape victims.

And she would have done this to get compensation. Most people in this country think they are entitled to money for which they have not earned it. We have become a (if theres a blame culture) and when the government pay money out like they do everyone wants a slice.

I was watching my exhaust being changed at a garage where my brother in law works (getting a freebie fit) when a mechanic run my over while reversing knocking me about 3 foot along the floor. After everyone had stopped laughing and i had picked myself up I thought nothing of it. Then while out shopping i had an ambulance chaser stop and ask if i had any accidents and i told him about my incident. He replied i can get you thousands for that if i was standing in a "safe area" which i was.

I could have put a claim in but some poor person would have paid the price and lost his job. I for one could not live with someone losing thier job for a few grand when i could make it in a couple of months. If i had been hospitalized and lost work then yes the claim would have made up for earnings lost but i was fine apart from the ribbing every time i go into the garage.

My thought is this. Stop trying to get money that you are not entitled to and get off your arse and get a job.

Sponsored Links
Back