Oversized blank plate

Sponsored Links
thinking further about this. I have never seen an 8 way grid blank/cover plate and I cant think why anyone would (yourself excepted of course) have need to use one. so I think you might have to make one or change the back box to two doubles/ how many xlrs do you need to mount?

I did find this on e-bay but as there is only one pic its hard to tell what its based on
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJ-booth...452216?hash=item1d00cc7a38:g:Du4AAOSwHbdgI7ei
That is a 6"x4" [150x100mm] adaptable box format.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sometimes a 6 x 6 plastic box lid looks ok, forget the Grid box threads and use the 4 supplied holes

MK used to do a large blank plate that fitted there back box for large cooker switches. It wasn’t perfectly flat though, a little curved. Fixing holes top/bottom, not two per side. It looked shlt TBF.

Sponsored Links
Have you sorted this yet RF?

I have this black metal plate with 16 holes which came on what is essentially a 6x8 adaptable box

Attachments

• IMG_20210419_0001.pdf
    849.4 KB · Views: 81
DSCI3715.JPG
I see there are a couple of marks.
DSCI3716.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back