Packing in this forum

Yeah, but he's not responding, so another thread for my generally utterly irrelevant drivel. :D

Sponsored Links
i reckon he will/is already with us but under a new name..undercover and posing silly and pedantic questions

Gawd I hope so I for one will miss him giving DIYERS the **** they deserve for posing stupid, daft and in some case dangerous questions :(

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
Gawd I hope so I for one will miss him giving DIYERS the s**t they deserve for posing stupid, daft and in some case dangerous questions :(

I aint Pedantic but,

How can a question be 'dangerous'?. :confused:

corgiman said:
DIYER asking about about fault finding boilers=dangerous

Actually you're right, and not just about boilers. I was watching some daytime prog recently, can't remember the name, where people had started jobs and then found out the job was way beyond them. Some of the things clueless people had had a go at were just mind bogglingly dumb. Loft convertions, rewiring, taking down walls etc etc, all without knowing or finding out if what they were doing was safe, legal or whatever. Quite worrying. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Studders said:
How can a question be 'dangerous'?. :confused:

I suppose also, the answer could be dangerous too!
That's why us amateurs come here to ask the questions!

sometimes they ask the question AFTER they have stripped the bloody thing down

planenut said:
I suppose also, the answer could be dangerous too!

That's why us amateurs come here to ask the questions!

And this is just the place for dangerous answers :D (effin el, it's got a nat on )

I have heard rumours that the reason he is taking a break is because someone has considered his method of dealing with slow payers is a little too drastic.

See here

Sponsored Links
Back