Pagan Metal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I remember some of us on here like Paganism and rock music. Especially AdamW. So what pagan bands are there? Ever heard of SkyClad?

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
I remember some of us on here like Paganism and rock music. Especially AdamW. So what pagan bands are there? Ever heard of SkyClad?

This is getting spooky something else we have in common :eek:

I havent heard any Pagan musical groups but i have always had an interest in that stuff.

May the blessing of the Earth Mother rest upon your sox and may the fungus of the athlete never infect your toes :eek:

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
May the blessing of the Earth Mother rest upon your sox and may the fungus of the athlete never infect your toes :eek:

Stuff that it's all about fair young maidens being deflowered on the altar :evil: , trouble is cant find any :confused:

Freddie said:
Nige F said:

Stuff that it's all about fair young maidens being deflowered on the altar :evil: , trouble is cant find any :confused:
what's that got to do with my reward? ;)

kendor said:
Freddie said:
You get sloppy seconds due to your age
Just cos you edited your post and ruined my bit of fun. ;) :)
No grandad :D i just thought it was too much info---i'll put it back if you can remember what it said

Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:
You get sloppy seconds due to your age
Just cos you edited your post and ruined my bit of fun. ;) :)
No grandad :D i just thought it was too much info---i'll put it back if you can remember what it said
just the reference to Julian Cope. :)

Inkubus Sukkubus are my pagan band of choice. Their early stuff was great because they used all kinds of random medieval-type instruments, but now they just use MIDI sequencers. Still good music though!

Sponsored Links
Back