Panic buying

My local Tesco bare of hand gel and soap. No shortage of washing up liquid or shampoo though. It’s very easy to make antibacterial hand gel.
that will be most helpful if we ever need to deal with an unhealthy bacterial infection.

meanwhile back to the C19 virus. The best way to deal with this is to break down its oily/waxy lipid shell and render it useless, and for this task soap is the most useful way of destroying and removing any on your skin, and as you mention washing up liquid, yes, I imagine as that is designed to break down oils and fats then that may well be good too.

It really is not a good idea to indiscriminately use anti bacterial products, even on your skin
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/skin-bacteria-are-your-friends/

Sponsored Links
I twisted my back over a week ago and it’s still giving me grief. I’m nearly out of paracetamol and there’s none on the shelves. Selfish ****ing hoarders.
Go to local pharmacy, they often have the larger boxes of 32 behind the counter, which should be away from greedy people. Anti-inflams are often much better pain relief for back problems too.

Told my mate in Italy yesterday about the bog roll. She couldn't understand that - in Italy, pretty much everything else has gone from the shelves - except toilet roll. Can't eat it!

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-07 at 22.25.33.jpeg

Aussies

"Also in Australia, a family mistakenly ordered 48 boxes of toilet paper online instead of 48 rolls.

That worked out at 2,304 rolls and Haidee Janetzki, from southern Queensland, said she felt "gobsmacked, confused and like a bit of an idiot" over the accidental purchase."

Sponsored Links
Panic delayed for a while! I had a proper scout around the house. Found a full pack in one of our holiday medical pouches, a near full one in another pouch, one strip in one of my rucksacks, one strip in the glovebox of the car and a strip with just two in, in the bathroom cabinet. 42 in all. Happy days. :ROFLMAO:

Panic delayed for a while! I had a proper scout around the house. Found a full pack in one of our holiday medical pouches, a near full one in another pouch, one strip in one of my rucksacks, one strip in the glovebox of the car and a strip with just two in, in the bathroom cabinet. 42 in all. Happy days. :ROFLMAO:

I would have thought something like Naproxen would have been more effective on your back, however, back on topic, how are you doing for dog food?

We have a fair bit, don't know what will happen if supplies run out for kebab and pie makers, may be a shortage.

Although it says 'not fit for human consumption', I'll bet it's as good as anything you'd find in a kebab.

Sponsored Links
Back