Parking in supermarkets/sheds

Sponsored Links
You lot are either very unlucky or spend all your days in car parks. (Are you sure it's shopping you going for ;) )
I don't think it's that bad and I actually park as close to the entrance as possible. Like majority of normal people :p

Hello sall, normal people? are you implying that because i park the other end of the car park i'm not normal?

Also while we are on the subject maybe you could define "normal people" me personally put them in the same bracket as sheep or lemmings and as Patrick McGoohan said; i am not a number, i am a free man! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol I was just taking a dig, don't get worked up. But ye, who knows what normal is.
But I am obviously not as cautious as you.

Sainsbury's online. Car stays in the garage, job done:cool:

(I haven't read through the last 6 pages so someone may have already mentioned this)

Sainsbury's online. Car stays in the garage, job done:cool:

(I haven't read through the last 6 pages so someone may have already mentioned this)

So you haven't read through the last 6 pages eh? Ha! you don't know what you're missing. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
When parking in supermarkets or the sheds I always park away from all the punters who try to get as near to the door as possible and even hogging the disabled places...

Anyhow when I park well away there is some plonker who parks right next to you ...... :rolleyes: ...

I mean there are plenty of places but they still park right next to you....and yesterday some idiot not only parked next to me but left me about 1ft to open the door so I had to access through the passanger door.....the fooking idiot....

when I got home the rear panel has got a dent in it, although I can say for certain it was this idiot I really do think it was him/her ......

why do they insist on parking next to when there are lots of parking bays :mad: :mad:

Jeez.......I dont flooking believe it...took the missus the supermarket tonight as usual parked well away from everyone but stayed in the car reading a book whil she was shopping..and along comes dopey dick and parks right next to me so I gets out and asks hm why out of the whole car park with all the spaces to use he gets next to me.....anyhow he gave a blank expression and shrugged his shoulders and walked away...flooking sun reading ,big brother watching dopey gobshite...he looked dumb as flook........

I wasn't alone parked in the far corner of a car park..........you were.

Whatever turns you on. ;)

Andy

I don't spend my days in car parks, but do seem to suffer careless knocks a lot.

I've even had someone knock their door into mine while I've been sat in it. On more than one occasion... Wound down the window, "Please be careful..."

"What do you mean - I haven't done anything."

Yeah, right.

Like the guy who crashed into the back of me a few years ago.

Got out, looked at the damage talked to him through the open passenger window - he denied it!!

What was worse, his teenaged female passenger started arguing with me!

"Is there a steering wheel in front of you?"

"Der, no!"

"Then I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the person who has...."

Some people are completely brazen and it's sad to see that (what I assume was) his daughter has already, by example, learned the attitude from her father.

My old Gran taught me to be polite and well-mannered, "you'll go further in life that way", but sadly people like those above generally seem to do OK.

Sponsored Links
Back