People on benefits..

Geometer, your age alone is enough to deter any employer. The jobcentre , realise this, but are under orders to try and find you employment. In the early 90's I was made redundant and one of my fellow workers was 59 yrs of age. At that time, the jobcentre realised he'd probably never be offered employment and as a result, he was excused the rigmarole of actually signing on. He received his UB until he was 65.
Move to present times and the government have removed the need to retire at 65, therefore the jobcentre will push you to find employment (even though they realise, there is every chance you won't even get interviews. It's an exercise in jumping through hoops.

yes fully agree
give people who want to retire the full state pension
it is utterly stupid and far more expensive to support a youngster out off work in financial social and self esteem terms
they throw several thousands off pounds on pointless courses and sceems on the youngsters rather than let someone retire
the pensioner carries on spending enjoying there retirement

the young person now has a worth with money in there pocket
they are now less likely to turn to crime rioting and other anti social activities

Sponsored Links
And it's not just the Greeks - it's all the illegals that flood across their borders - they'll all get in now. It really is time for the UK government to get to grips with this migration problem BEFORE the riots start.

With a million young unemployed it's time to LOWER the retirement age to give them a chance.

That's a very good point, and one I'm inclined to agree with. Unfortunately, I suspect it's probably cheaper to pay older people benefits than it is to pay them the state pension.

Makes no odds either way - 4 out 5 new jobs go to migrants so they'll both be on benefits - yet the low paid migrant pays hardly any tax, so the government borrows billions every month to pay for benefits. It's economics of the madhouse.

Sponsored Links
yet the low paid migrant pays hardly any tax, so the government borrows billions every month to pay for benefits. It's economics of the madhouse.

So whats the answer then force company's to pay way above the NMW so that tax is collected.

If property prices were lower then wages could be lower yet still be 'liveable'.
Borrowing from overseas to supplement wages is certain to cause the UK to go where Greece is going. One day the UK will default on its debts - it's a mathematical certainty.

Terminate the benefits system then people will take responsibility for their well being and not live like parasites off other peoples backs.
Thats the way it is in other countries.
Whats so special about us?
When I was younger I hoarded all my cash and my mates laughed at me.
Now I'm the one laughing.

Might be, might not be. You decide.

As far as robbing the treasury is concerned.............
"
let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Might be, might not be. You decide.

As far as robbing the treasury is concerned.............
"
let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

You decided,you admitted to being a fraudster.
I will cast the first stone.I have been gainfully employed since leaving school so all my tax's have been collected at source.

I never admitted being a fraudster when I was younger.
You're getting your facts wrong.

Go back and post up the quote and get it right.

I never admitted being a fraudster when I was younger.
You're getting your facts wrong.

So what turned you from being upright and honest to being a fraudster,where you now want the benefit of not paying your due's but decry any one else from claiming their entitlement.

I have been gainfully employed since leaving school so all my tax's have been collected at source.

So you've never been paid cash and failed to declare it?
You're the second one to make this claim. I don't believe it for one second.

I have been gainfully employed since leaving school so all my tax's have been collected at source.

So you've never been paid cash and failed to declare it?
You're the second one to make this claim. I don't believe it for one second.

Have you never heard of PAYE.there is no chance of being paid in cash and I don't prostitute myself for any extra out side of my gainful employment

Sponsored Links
Back