People on benefits..

So, in effect they are employed by the state? How does their "wage" (ie benefits) compare to minimum wage?

single person between 21 and 65 apart from housing gets £71 a week to live on to pay all bills feed and cloth them selves

Sponsored Links
I'm disappointed that Norcon declares himself to be a tax-evading crook, who feels justified to be a crook.

I suppose dishonest people can often find some way of making themselves feel entitled.

Tax-dodging crooks steal more money from the rest of us than benefit crooks do.

Get off your high horse Jd.
I work six days a week.
Your right, I do feel more than entitled to avoid paying tax on every penny I earn to the corrupt uk government.
If that makes me a crook so be it.

Hello, Norcon, yes, you're a crook and a criminal and you're stealing from the rest of us.

No surprise that you're a crook who's happy to be a crook.

I hope you get caught.

Sponsored Links
No problems. You can call me Norcon the crook from now on.
We'll still be employing foreigners only and giving the homies the boot at every oppurtunity. :LOL: :mrgreen:

So Norcon, how come your profile is hidden? We'd all love to know the name of this company - we know we'd get a good price and a good deal :)

and we could alert the tax-evading-crook line, as well.

Feel free.
Don't forget to include just about every politician in parliment while you're at it which I strive so hard to emulate.

yes, Norcon, you are a crook and a criminal. There are other people who are also crooks and criminals. In your mind, that makes it OK for you and the others to be crooks and criminals, so no crook or criminal should ever be punished.

In your mind.

yes, Norcon, you are a crook and a criminal. There are other people who are also crooks and criminals. In your mind, that makes it OK for you and the others to be crooks and criminals, so no crook or criminal should ever be punished.

In your mind.

You should have been a song writer.
I think your got some rhythm's going on in there. Joe 90 can strum along.

So what's the company name, where's it based, what does it do? :)

I used to pay nearly £500 tax back in 2009, no i haven't worked since and i'm now on the sick, £90 a week what the fook do think i can get with that, Cameran went to a posh eaterie with his missus, i can't afford the chippy.

I would be happy to pay £1000 for the CHANCE of a job with half decent pay, i know the chance of me working again are very very slim.

It will be the best part of 10 yrs before employment will show it's face again.

Norcon, you want your cake and eat it.

people also need to remember the vast majority off people on benefits are hard working couples often with with kids :D

people also need to remember the vast majority off people on benefits are hard working couples often with with kids :D

All depends on what you call benefits BA. Most people understand "Benefits" to mean, jobseekers allowance, income support. DLA, employment support allowance etc, IE the benefits claimed by people who are unemployed (and possibly don't even bother looking for gainful employment). Young single mothers of 3 or 4 kids (all by different fathers) Who'll keep knocking them out, so'd they don't have to work. etc

Whereas you possibly mean working tax credit or family working tax credit.
I get working tax credit, but certainly don't think I'm sponging off the government. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back