People who only believe lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you dont understand the meaning of the word 'liar'.

Have you considered buying a dictionary, even a little pocket version probably has that word.
Look up “fact”in yours..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Cheer up lads we're having an election, you'll have the chance to lose all over again and have even more to moan about. I bet you can't wait.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest figures minus 3% gdp after 10 years.
You voted for that......what a loser

What can be done about them? How do they manage?

Didn't there used to be a game show where the contestant would ask questions and be answered by a team telling only lies?

Then having to work out the true situation.

Like people on here - apart from the working out the truth part.

Example:

Trump said this week that he is building the (anti-immigrant) wall in Colorado.
So, if some dumbo believes that, what happens in their mind and how do they get through life?

I've been to Colorado , so a little confused. .. Is that wall on the New Mexico border?

Focusing on the original post for a moment... swapping the lies word for fiction...

What about religious people? I know plenty of people who hold down successful professional jobs while believing the universe is approx 6,000 years old and was constructed in around a week.

Like Brexers you mean?
Like remainers you mean worshipping the self elected lords in the church of Brussels whilst the worshippers make a regular contribution into the box to help the needy. Yes very good. Just have faith it all works because once you leave the church you're on your own it's a cold lonely world out there without them, the needy need that emotional security, they wont survive for long without the C of EU.

Or we can just say yeah like them brexers..usual baseline banter awesome :LOL:

Like remainers you mean worshipping the self elected lords in the church of Brussels whilst the worshippers make a regular contribution into the box to help the needy. Yes very good. Just have faith it all works because once you leave the church you're on your own it's a cold lonely world out there without them, the needy need that emotional security, they wont survive for long without the C of EU.

Being in the EU it is a known entity. We have been in it for a while (!) and we know it exits. Brexit however isn't known, we don't know 100% what is going to happen, it's a leap of faith innit.

So yeah, brexit is more like religion as, just like any deity, there's no proof that it will be good for us while people worship it! :)

Being in the EU it is a known entity. We have been in it for a while (!) and we know it exits. Brexit however isn't known, we don't know 100% what is going to happen, it's a leap of faith innit.

So yeah, brexit is more like religion as, just like any deity, there's no proof that it will be good for us while people worship it! :)

Oh very good someone's had their porridge this morning! I need more time to come back to that one, time to put the kettle on ;)

Brexiteers are religious....they blindly believe in brexit as though theyve had some magic potion.
Its a potion that prevents them from reading and absorbing facts.

Festive has been drinking gallons of it
Poor chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back