Physics Puzzle

Softus said:
You're absolutely correct - the question didn't specify. I made an assumption that the word "thrust" didn't apply to a prop engine. I deserve a slap.

What softus admits he's wrong?!!!? never!!! you need more than a slap you moron!

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Softus said:
You're absolutely correct - the question didn't specify. I made an assumption that the word "thrust" didn't apply to a prop engine. I deserve a slap.

What softus admits he's wrong?!!!? never!!! you need more than a slap you moron!
Maybe some ECT :?: Definition of Moron....one of several synonyms for Mild Mental Retardation.....an IQ within the range50-70........others:- feeble-minded.High-grade defective :LOL: Compiled by an Eejit for a pedant ;)

kendor said:
What softus admits he's wrong?!!!?
This one does.

To be strictly accurate, it's not "never", but "rarely". On account of the fact that I'm rarely wrong.

you need more than a slap you moron!
Bring it on. Wanna start with some simple sums, or painting-the-living-room-ceiling by numbers?

Sponsored Links
Hm. I see what you've done there. When I said bring it on, I kind of meant something else, but your incredibly witty parry is excellent. Well done.

BTW, this doesn't change the fact that you've persistently failed to understand the principles involved in the correct answer to the question posed by the OP.

Softus said:
Hm. I see what you've done there. When I said bring it on, I kind of meant something else, but your incredibly witty parry is excellent. Well done.

BTW, this doesn't change the fact that you've persistently failed to understand the principles involved in the correct answer to the question posed by the OP.
Softus i admitted i got it wrong with the plane question and the reasons why i chose the wrong path of thought, that should have sufficed and didn't need your sarcastic remarks, but hey ho let bygones be bygones and let's stop the stupid retorts and things can get back to normal, ok?

kendor said:
...let bygones be bygones and let's stop the stupid retorts and things can get back to normal, ok?
kendor, I owe you an apology. On re-reading the last few pages of this topic I can see that I'd completely missed your post of 1st July (7:41am), so I had no idea that you'd been so magnanimous as to explain your error and even to apologise to everyone with whom you'd disagreed.

If I'd seen that post before now then I don't think I'd have made my rather mischievous posts over the last few days. At least I'd like to think that I wouldn't.

Anyway, I'm humbled and shamed by your readiness with the olive branch, which I fully and gladly accept. Thanks for taking the first step back towards sanity and a better world.

kendor said:
Softus said:

Softus i admitted i got it wrong with the plane question and the reasons why i chose the wrong path of thought, that should have sufficed and didn't need your sarcastic remarks, but hey ho let bygones be bygones and let's stop the stupid retorts and things can get back to normal, ok?

Softus!...sarcastic??? :eek: ..noooooooooooooooooo never :rolleyes:

:p

Sponsored Links
Back