yep but why does alway desend into bg bashing
their is no point to prove
they have good and bad engineer`s
home serve have some good engineers and lot imcompent one`s
aa are racsit towards boltonian :evil:
indepent`s pay your money take your chance`s
some really good some really bad

Sponsored Links
BG and fire do not go, that's why they only service them and do not offer repairs or upgrades. Tofo comes to mind.

I like the way that link to the theory of sooting gives the formula ending with Csoot. Which is exactly what you do, see soot.

Most councils are ripping out gas fires now because of the servicing costs to them. Getting replaced by a lovely electric one :-/

Transam seeing as your post in CC is in relation to what i have put on here ..
No i have never accessed Lees drop box i neither know how to or need to .
No i have never knowingly asked for anyones advice on boiler/ gas repairs in the CC .
There is a few guys in there that i would ask but they also post in the open forum.
Stuff should stay secret to CC why is that, if someone doesnt know the basics and comes onto the open forum and acts holier than tou and tries to belittle a DIYER then yes i while bring them down a peg or two.

This website is not a little private club for a clique

Sponsored Links
Stuff should stay secret to CC why is that, if someone doesnt know the basics and comes onto the open forum and acts holier than tou and tries to belittle a DIYER then yes i while bring them down a peg or two.

A few of these on here. :mrgreen:

Who are you Namsag? (in the CC) , you must have access to the CC in order to know what was said , unless of course you were PMd? :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back