place your bets

Sponsored Links
It's funny; I was thinking today how calm the site was this year without JD posting political arguments. The universe must have warned me things were about to go south again.

But if anyone thinks that just because we are the worlds 5th (or wherever for now) largest economy, we are in a strong financial position, then they must be a baby boomer on a final salary pension. The rest of us living in the real world, know that it's all just an illusion.

Sponsored Links
I see the world in all it's glory, and I see the people in it that can act small and mean at times. I see the fear and greed that pushes people, but I also see the generosity that others can show.

I do get out more, hence I see the world more clearly.

Now out of the two of us, who makes more derogatory remarks to others, so maybe the world I see, is influenced by the way I see others act.

[QUOTE="Just about every study that has looked into this has stated that we will worse off.
[/QUOTE]
You stupid stupid stupid remainer.........remember all the really bad things that would happen if we voted leave ?
The opposite is happening .

The EU where what 70% go cap in hand wanting hand outs from the few that contribute ? You want to be a part of that soddin wake up. Apart from the eastern European migrants I don't see many imports from around Europe. Spain yes for some foodstuffs .......stuff from Brussels Latvia Poland Romania Bulgaria not usually on supermarket shelves.

And for your info many institutions are now saying Britain can make a go of it ........look it up yourself

You stupid stupid stupid remainer.........remember all the really bad things that would happen if we voted leave ?
The opposite is happening .
Can someone let dumb dumb dumb Gasbag know that we haven't left yet.(y)

Still doesn't mean that we won't make a go if it; even if it takes a bit of time. Our economy goes up and down, but we're still here slogging it out. And at 50, you've seen enough of those swings, so why do you think we won't cope with this one Noseall.

Sponsored Links
Back