place your bets

Sponsored Links
Financial Expert, now there's an anacronism if ever I heard one. I'd have to say yes.

Sso why do you think we won't cope with this one Noseall.
I didn't say that we couldn't.
I'm criticising dumb dumb dumb gasbag for hailing the merits Brexit when it in fact the proper Brexit wont occur for another year.

Sponsored Links
I did spot that Noesall, but most of the predictions were also made on the basis that things would go downhill as soon as we voted to leave. Things are going to get worse before they get better, but the so called financial experts, really don't know what they are doing.

I have seen/heard/read nothing in the mainstream media that says anything positive about Brexit. NOTHING. Is it any wonder people are nervous. Given the fact that the UK recently caved in to the EU and agreed to pay even more billions, it makes you wonder.

What you see in the main stream media, just relects and reinforces your original viewpoint. Businesses want to continue with it, because it easer than having to fill in forms again. Academia wants it because they don't want to have to ask for permission to travel, or to get others academics over here. You call the Brexiteers quitters, but the real truth, is that most of the remainers are afraid of the unknown, or lazy. May was completely stupid in going to the country, and that mistake has cost her the negotiating strengh she needed. But I do wonder if at the end of the day, she'll turn round to the EU, and tell them to agree to her terms, or they don't get the money they deserately need.

They are going to f**k the negotiations up left right and centre, because that's what politicians do nowadays, but I don't know if things will be any better at the end of the day.

remember all the really bad things that would happen if we voted leave ?

No. Why don't you remind us?

Did they include the pound dropping and investment slowing?

Remind me too, how is UK growth doing now, and how is it in the other major countries in the EU?

How is the NHS coping with foreign staff leaving, and new ones not joining?

Businesses want to continue with it, because it easer than having to fill in forms again. Academia wants it because they don't want to have to ask for permission to travel,
....so why are we leaving again...?

And morons want Brexit because......

How is the NHS coping with foreign staff leaving, and new ones not joining?

Now we've done this one before John; it's the more stringent exams that are deterring new EU staff, not Brexit. Uk growth isn't great but still going forward. The pound was overvalued, so Brexit just brought it down it to it's true level without the government having to do it - which looked better for them. And growth is improving in other countries, simply because they had none in the last few years, and there's a global upswing. Investments has slowed, but not stopped, and there are companies that are investing, so not a total failure by any means.

...so why are we leaving again...

Because we voted to due to Blair letting in to many eastern Europeans

And morons want Brexit because....

Not sure about the morons, but I'm fed up with The unnelected EU commisioners bossing us around. And the way they are acting at the minute, I suspect if there was another referndum, it'd got to 60% wanting out.

Any one who believes that the EU will not extract a price from the UK if we suddenly change our mind & say we want to stay in is a moron ;)

(then again most remoaners are morons :))

Blairs government wanted to rub the rights nose in diversity, and they Gordon Brown knew that it would keep wages down, and they also knew they needed foreign workers to help the economy grow. Cameron was to weak and too arrogant to even bother resolving the issue, and May should have dealt with it when she was home secratary, and didn't. And they're all bloody useless, and even more incompetent than that.

Sponsored Links
Back