Planing my extension

snapper. You can get Autocad 2012 for only a couple of quid over £4k. And the Architecture bolt on is only another grand. You'll be up and sketching away like a lunatic in a jiffy.

Sponsored Links
i am looking for some advice on issues i think i may face with my extension
i live in a std 50's built 3 bed semi detached house and want to put up a permitted development extension at the back
Hopefully that's not the same house which has that log cabin in the garden.

snapper. You can get Autocad 2012 for only a couple of quid over £4k. And the Architecture bolt on is only another grand. You'll be up and sketching away like a lunatic in a jiffy.

Lol, think I will stick to pencil,and paper no matter how illegible

Hopefully that's not the same house which has that log cabin in the garden.

Another useful post thanks, but unless you have something constructive to add, please don't bother adding to this post, everyone else has either contributed useful info or added a bit of lightheated banter, your post is neither
[/quote]

Sponsored Links
i live in a std 50's built 3 bed semi detached house and want to put up a permitted development extension at the back
I think the point of his post was to highlight the fact that you have used up a chunk of your P.D. rights and will need to apply for P.P.

the way i read it is that 50% of the land around the property, the planned extension will be approx 5m wide be again l shapped, 2.5m of the width will be 1.9m deep, and the other 2.5m will be 3m deep.

so i am nowhere near the 50% rule

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back