Police Cuts, Crime Up

A shame Khant scrapped the water cannons, could have come in handy at the Elephant & Castle today, a lot of the protesters looked in need of a hose down. Another massive police attendance, they are for some things, shame that stopping stabbings is lower down the agenda.

Sponsored Links
Why? Its not too far from the truth, Khan don't give a stuff about the deaths, he could deploy more resources in tackling gang related deaths but is more concerned with anything but.

If you can't see why it was blindingly ignorant, then you must be blindly ignorant of the reasons.

It is that simple!

A shame Khant scrapped the water cannons, could have come in handy at the Elephant & Castle today, a lot of the protesters looked in need of a hose down. Another massive police attendance, they are for some things, shame that stopping stabbings is lower down the agenda.

You will find that it was T. May, that made the use of those cannons illegal.

Want to make an apology to Khan ? He didn't stop their allowed use.

Why? Its not too far from the truth, Khan don't give a stuff about the deaths, he could deploy more resources in tackling gang related deaths but is more concerned with anything but.

This is far from the truth.

There are a number of people who are prejudiced against the current Mayor of London.

Perhaps Hate is one of them.

I don't expect him to apologise for his false claims and libellous slurs.

Sponsored Links
I don't have a dog in this fight, but surely crime stats need to be reported per capita to be valid? We've grown quite a bit in the last 5-10 years, scarily so.

MOD: Abuse removed.

It is obvious you said he scrapped them. You also implied that if he had not, then they could have been used. They were made illegal, so a pointless or ill informed comment.

Why the need for the vitriol? Unable to express yourself otherwise ? Always a sign, when such insults fly. Waste of time throwing chikdish insults, they don't bother me, they just demonstrate an intelligence level, don't they.

Because you are so thick skinned & blinkered that I have to find a way of getting through to you.I cant see the abuse you post as its so bad it gets removed, try harder.

No, it's simply because I dont't see the need, or even the point, of being so ignorant that I resort to personal insults. As adults, people are allowed to have different opinions. Getting personal as you did, is not an adult trait, is it. Try harder?

Would you talk to people like that face to face ? There are a few that would, we all know what type of people they are. If you are not that type, then why do it on here?

Sponsored Links
Back