Police Interceptors

Sponsored Links
We had moved some floor standing rads out side our job ( they where hidden) for them to be collected by the sandblasters. Went for brekkie and when we came back there was four romanians loading them in there van! We had to block there van and threaten to call the police to get them to put them back and they still refused, we had to persuade them with crowbars and hammers in the end! Theses people would risk there limbs a few quid, like the idiots that like to nick the copper from train tracks!

Just been watching this...

Sheffield...cops arrive at house where lead is being stripped from a roof...A van is stopped just down the road by four cop cars...full of similar lead flashings value around £400.
Driver arrested...The next day they didn't have proof it was him nicking it...so he got done for receiving.

He got fined £105....they must be trembling in their shoes these thieves....what a pathetic joke the law is in this country.

Householders who are suitably armed should shoot to kill all burgulars, theives and intruders with the high velocity lead variety given the chance. Its the only way.
The authorities have no will nor desire to stop these vermin.
Brother had his building yard premises done over at the weekend. They cut the locks. Alarm now being installed.

You can use reasonable force now in the ROI...
http://www.independent.ie/national-...ll-face-new-reasonable-force-law-3081312.html

Though I think this will be a test case on just how much is reasonable.
Anyway the intruder got away with his life so he should be thankful.
Gardai had warned the habitual burgular that he risked being shot by a householder.

Sponsored Links
Those words 'reasonable force' are the biggest getout the law has ever invented...FOR THEM.

Sat in court wearing a stupid wig with dozens of people in daylight...how can a judge possibly realise what it's like to wake in the early hours in the pitch black to hear somebody breathing right next to your bed.

The fear and adrenalin that would make you grab the nearest weapon and attack a shadowy figure can't possibly be assessed in a courtroom.

My initial reaction would be to disable the intruder with all my strength and make sure I had the advantage...if they die because of my reaction,that should be their responsibility...not mine.

Back