Police seek boxing enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it’s fair? If not, what would you like to see changed?

Scrap the membership fee and make contributions as and when required.

Bit like some people give their kids £10/week, others say to ask for money when they want/need something.

Sponsored Links
And STILL no answer to my question. Oh well, I suppose that IS my answer.
You just don't like the answer...

That's your problem!

But hey, just to help you out a bit more...
I suspect most remainers want the 'status quo' with the EU, whilst acknowledging that political changes may need to be made in order to negate/limit the nationalist extremists...

He seems a decent guy to me, never rude to anybody on here........unlike some
He is rude to everybody in Europe apart from the few of his xenophobic/racist/delusional fellow travellers.

But he is so defective he thinks he's being patrioitc

Motman is an ignorant, hate-filled, poisonous little sh*t who is not fit to be a member of any civilised society.

Never had you down as also being one.

I am not, and I believe neither is Motman,

You however are one of those people who do make impolite comments about people whose opinions are in opposition to your opinion.
You may think your impolite comments will weaken the opinion that opposes your opinion. They do not do that. If anything they only weaken the value of your opinions.

Sponsored Links
You just don't like the answer...

That's your problem!

But hey, just to help you out a bit more...
I suspect most remainers want the 'status quo' with the EU, whilst acknowledging that political changes may need to be made in order to negate/limit the nationalist extremists...

At the risk of repeating myself, I'll say it again: And STILL no answer to my question. Oh well, I suppose that IS my answer.
And while you're back on, you never did answer my question as to whether you were University educated and if so, is it relevant to your current employment. Just what is that if it's not a secret - I can't remember you giving any trade related advice on here such as plumbing, heating, plastering, electrics, roofing etc etc and you keep your profile secret (best way to not be tripped up eh?) so I am assuming you are a desk jockey at best?

Last edited:
At the risk of repeating myself, I'll say it again: And STILL no answer to my question. Oh well, I suppose that IS my answer.
And while you're back on, you never did answer my question as to whether you were University educated and if so, is it relevant to your current employment. Just what is that if it's not a secret?

What was your question again?

You appear to be deliberately trying to over-complicate the situation.

Why would you need to be a signed-up member of EuroPol (sic?) to send the Belgians a name, description, and some mugshots?
After all, JohnD did exactly that, in the opening post of this thread.

Deliberate? How so. I pointed out that sending Europol the data you can do so by being associates or third countries but if that is all Europol was about then it wouldnt be an issue.

https://euobserver.com/institutional/137730

Denmark left Europol but clinched a deal as it is still an EU member.

According to the cooperation agreementsigned on Saturday, Denmark will still have 24/7 access to Europol's databases through Danish-speaking officers based in the agency's headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands.

Danish police and Europol will continue to share information and analysis. They will also assist each other "in connection with the establishment and work in joint investigation teams, including joint investigation teams established with other co-member states".

Serious question here. I see many posters are all for remaining in the EU and just rubbishing the reasons for those that would like to leave. Just to get things clear in my mind, are you remainers completely happy with the way the EU goes about their business? Do you think it’s fair? If not, what would you like to see changed?
They are too busy calling leavers stupid to think about that :ROFLMAO:

The EU does have issues, it started as an economic union and has suffered mission creep and is now political with ambitions for greater centralisation -any body that works at the centre of a big club, always want a bigger club, such is the nature of empire building.

However on the other hand here in the UK, most people (including myself) are largely ignorant of the EU, so its easier to blame that is invisible and over there rather than the UK problems, like inequality, housing, poverty, austerity which are over here and in our face. All of which has been fuelled by lying politicians and a media that colludes in the mis directed blame.

The concept of a single market that means common standards and common trading has a huge advantage creating free trade across 450million or so people. But its a hidden advantage -most us dont think about it, it just happens. However free movement of trade has a high price: heavy regulation, that has to be centralised -which is why the EU gets blamed for being bureaucratic -which it is.

On balance, the EU isnt as bad as leavers think but its no utopia like remainers like to believe.

And in reality Immigration to this country is far more of a benefit to this country than it is a problem. But, there has been a major influx of people from Eastern Europe which has caused some communities to feel that life has changed.

I personally feel that staying as a member of the EU is better than the economic damage involved in leaving. What remainers dont like to consider is that both paths have a risk attached -the EU is very powerful, staying means wielding what power we have within the union to influence but that will be limited. Bear in mind many European nation states have the same concerns.

Dont forget if we leave, we start at the bottom of the negotiating hill, for trade, fishing rights, Gibraltar, financial services, eurotrading etc etc -

They are too busy calling leavers stupid to think about that

No need for that. The Leavers keep saying they knew what they were voting for, so I suppose it must have been the May deal. Or the alternative.

I wish they'd said earlier and saved a lot of nonsense.

The Leavers keep saying they knew what they were voting for,

They don’t though do they. Yourself and Ellal keep saying that.

Leavers voted to leave. If that wasn’t possible or was damaging it should never have gone to the vote.

Serious question here. I see many posters are all for remaining in the EU and just rubbishing the reasons for those that would like to leave. Just to get things clear in my mind, are you remainers completely happy with the way the EU goes about their business? Do you think it’s fair? If not, what would you like to see changed?

I have answered what reforms the EU should do in other questions on this forum before.

Essentially I would want the EU to continue focus on trade and economics than further political integration or give countries opt outs.

To rethink parts of the CAP.

To maintain the four freedoms - People, Goods, Services and Capital but have some more controls on the movement of people when it comes to settlement - possibly this may require an ID card system from the UK.

Right now the Far Eastern countries are in talks to setup their own trading bloc like the EU - China, Japan, Australia, NZ because they all agree you don't survive on your own in this tough world - just as you think we will be fine trading on WTO.

No need for that. The Leavers keep saying they knew what they were voting for, so I suppose it must have been the May deal. Or the alternative.

I wish they'd said earlier and saved a lot of nonsense.
Fekin hell its like an earworm...same old same old fekin repeat,shyte..GTFOoooooo

They don’t though do they. Yourself and Ellal keep saying that.

Leavers voted to leave. If that wasn’t possible or was damaging it should never have gone to the vote.
They didn't say which of the possible leave options they wanted, and they were not given the subsequent possibility to say.

It would have been possible to hold cross-party discussions to identify the various options and choose or recommend the most suitable or the most popular, but this was not done. Instead May capitulated to the extremist wing of the Tory party in an unsuccessful attempt to appease them, and ignored everybody else.

Anyone who says "they voted for no deal" is wrong.

I am not, and I believe neither is Motman
It is clear that you don't believe that.

It is clear that you believe that someone who thinks our foreign and economic policy, and trading agreements, and international relationships should be based on the results of wars which took place 80 and 100 years ago and killed hundreds of millions of people, and by sporting events from over 50 years ago, is a fine upstanding member of society with good ideas.

You agree with him that those should be guiding events in how we comport ourselves.

Sorry, sunshine, but I don't want anybody like you two anywhere near my country - you debase it.

MOD: Thread descended into the usual insults, now locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back