Police seek boxing enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.
two World wars

As you say, Britain and Europe have been plagued by a terrible history of destructive warfare. The men who founded the European movement had just lived through the worst war the world has ever seen. The older ones had also lived through the second worst war the world has ever seen. Nothing was more important to them than preventing a recurrence. They have had tremendous success.

And you look back to the days of millions of dead with warmth and nostalgia.

Sponsored Links
Correct me if I’m wrong but we won two World wars and a World Cup when we weren’t in the EU didn’t we. I think we should press the reset button, tell the EU to **** off and get back to making Britain great again. It’s going to take time and it won’t happen overnight but nothing worthwhile ever does. Good job there’s not a war brewing - alf a dozen on here would roll over at the sound of the first shot. Of course, the trouble is that there’s too many Euro appeasers/collaborators around these days. They should be put up against a wall and shot.

What a laughably silly post and to top it off you joke about shooting people who disagree with you.

I see a lot of the post war baby boomers who still cling onto this nostalgic view of the UK still controlling its empire, ruling the seas and fighting wars.

Utterly deluded and wrong.

Good post. You’ll get extra rations off of Merkel for that. Keep it up.

Sponsored Links
Serious question here. I see many posters are all for remaining in the EU and just rubbishing the reasons for those that would like to leave. Just to get things clear in my mind, are you remainers completely happy with the way the EU goes about their business? Do you think it’s fair? If not, what would you like to see changed?

It was a simple question.

Would [Belgium] be awkward or uncooperative if they thought there was a murder suspect at large?

Again you want to miss the point which I pointed out at the start.

You inform them and then what happens next if we dont have as close a relationship as now?

You just provided a bit it info, thanks and now what should Belgium do? What should the Uk do? Can we have access to your data for our investigation ?

Like Brexit trying to distill complex issues and interactions across borders and legal frameworks into a simple question doesnt address the issue.

Serious question here. I see many posters are all for remaining in the EU and just rubbishing the reasons for those that would like to leave. Just to get things clear in my mind, are you remainers completely happy with the way the EU goes about their business? Do you think it’s fair? If not, what would you like to see changed?

Leavers have no strong case economically or for trade, its been eviscetated.

You have a stronger case when it comes to further political integration and if you want to cut peoples rights.

There are a few RW parties that will win big in the upcoming EU elections who will want to force chamges through.

Because the remainers are squealing like stuck pigs and trying every trick in the book to **** it up for everyone.
Pecisely ..thick as Pork .Listen to them squeal about banning referendum.democracy etc. forever if they ever win 1...

Nothing was more important to them than preventing a recurrence. They have had tremendous success.
So the EU saved us from WW3 yeah,, rite.No wonder you believe in jesus and other fairy stories.1 born every minute.

So the EU saved us from WW3

Oh, do you think so?

Have you seen the war/peace chart of Western Europe for the last thousand years?

What unusual thing do you notice about the last seventy years?

I’ve notice that certain countries of Europe are trying to control other countries in Europe. No names mentioned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back