Police seek boxing enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t even know what the May deal is but I would prefer a clean break from the EU and if they want to sell us their wine/cheese/cars we'll just buy them in return for them being able to buy what we want to sell to them with no other stupid conditions. What’s wrong with that?

Sponsored Links
you said you wanted

the transitional period

Which is a part of the may deal.

With no Withdrawal Agreement, there is no Transitional Period.

The brextremists reject it.

A clean break would be better rather than letting this debacle drag on.
Half in or half out just makes a mockery of democracy.
There could be some turbulence in the short term but long term things won't be any better or worse than now.

Sponsored Links
Half in or half out just makes a mockery of democracy.

almost exactly half the voters voted for one thing, and almost exactly half voted for the opposite.

Explain the democracy.

The more than exactly half out-democratised the less than exactly half.

Explain your version of democracy 60/40? 70/30? 80/20? Obviously 52/48 doesn’t cut it for you.

I wasn't referring to the referendum result, I was referring to all the alternatives to a no deal being peddled by remainer MPs.
None of these alternatives have any chance of getting majority support.
A majority voted to leave the EU so why doesn't May just get on with it and leave.

Because the remainers are squealing like stuck pigs and trying every trick in the book to **** it up for everyone.

No sharing of data so possibly once the abscond it would be like how much money we want to spend chasing them.

How does that (not) work then?

"Hello [Belgium] . This is the Met Police here. We've managed to misplace a double murderer, and think he may have decided to enjoy your hospitality. Any chance you could give us a hand?"

"Nah".

I mean,

If someone wants to do a bunk to Romania over a pilfered packet of Opal Fruits, they're welcome to them: I'd personally not be bothered about any "lack of cooperation".

But would [Belgium] be quite so awkward if they had a murderous psycho in their midst?

I mean,

If someone wants to do a bunk to Romania over a pilfered packet of Opal Fruits, they're welcome to them: I'd personally not be bothered about any "lack of cooperation".

But would [Belgium] be quite so awkward if they had a murderous psycho in their midst?

It's a bit more involved than that.

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2018/604975/IPOL_STU(2018)604975_EN.pdf

http://securitydistillery.com/2019/...ications-of-a-no-deal-brexit-database-access/

Don’t even know what the May deal is but I would prefer a clean break from the EU and if they want to sell us their wine/cheese/cars we'll just buy them in return for them being able to buy what we want to sell to them with no other stupid conditions. What’s wrong with that?
It's an idea put forward by someone so ignorant and so stupid that trying to remedy his ignorance and stupidity would be futile.

Correct me if I’m wrong but we won two World wars and a World Cup when we weren’t in the EU didn’t we. I think we should press the reset button, tell the EU to **** off and get back to making Britain great again. It’s going to take time and it won’t happen overnight but nothing worthwhile ever does. Good job there’s not a war brewing - alf a dozen on here would roll over at the sound of the first shot. Of course, the trouble is that there’s too many Euro appeasers/collaborators around these days. They should be put up against a wall and shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back