Police seek boxing enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, do you think so?

Have you seen the war/peace chart of Western Europe for the last thousand years?

What unusual thing do you notice about the last seventy years?
No.but you think the EU saved us from WW3.stop twisting posts

Sponsored Links
certain countries

If only there was some system available where elected representatives from all the countries could meet together, where the voting structure had been arranged to give the small and weak countries a voice and no large strong nation could overwhelm them.

But wait!

There is!

I bet you're glad that UK is resigning from it, so it can lose its voice, its votes, and its seats in the council chamber.

Oh, do you think so?

Have you seen the war/peace chart of Western Europe for the last thousand years?

What unusual thing do you notice about the last seventy years?
Nato might have bit to do with it...And a million other things...Seriously clutching at straws to prove causal link between EU and lack of war

Sponsored Links

That's an interesting suggestion. Do you approve of Britain handing over its sovereignty to a non-democratic institution dominated by a foreign power? With a sort of multinational army?

That's an interesting suggestion. Do you approve of Britain handing over its sovereignty to a non-democratic institution dominated by a foreign power? With a sort of multinational army?
I suggest they had more to do with peace than EU!.....ridiculous nonsense

Serious question here. I see many posters are all for remaining in the EU and just rubbishing the reasons for those that would like to leave. Just to get things clear in my mind, are you remainers completely happy with the way the EU goes about their business? Do you think it’s fair? If not, what would you like to see changed?

Funny thing, this forum. I come on here, reply to a post and get half a dozen hate filled replies from remainers within minutes of posting. I ask a serious question like above, and...................nothing. Says it all really. That seems to be the problem with Parliament. Everyone is saying what they don’t want and no-one is saying what they do want. Even the leader of the opposition walks away from discussion when offered the chance.

Funny thing, this forum. I come on here, reply to a post and get half a dozen hate filled replies

I suppose if you hanker after a war, and advocate mass murder of people based on their political beliefs, you are going to spark off strong disagreement.

Who could have seen that coming?

Again you want to miss the point which I pointed out at the start.

You inform them and then what happens next if we dont have as close a relationship as now?

You just provided a bit it info, thanks and now what should Belgium do? What should the Uk do? Can we have access to your data for our investigation ?

Like Brexit trying to distill complex issues and interactions across borders and legal frameworks into a simple question doesnt address the issue.

You appear to be deliberately trying to over-complicate the situation.

Why would you need to be a signed-up member of EuroPol (sic?) to send the Belgians a name, description, and some mugshots?
After all, JohnD did exactly that, in the opening post of this thread.

That seems to be the problem with Parliament. Everyone is saying what they don’t want and no-one is saying what they do want.
Funnily enough quitters are doing exactly the same thing...

They don't want to be part of the EU, and yet have no clue about what they do in the future or even why they are leaving - save 'immigration' and a discontent with 'their lot' that in reality is a home grown problem...

As a previous political admirer of the UK succinctly put it recently.

"it looks like you don’t know what you’re getting out of – let alone what you’re getting into.”

And STILL no answer to my question. Oh well, I suppose that IS my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back