Poll: Who should be the next leader of the free world?

As above

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Donald has been getting some bad press recently, but I notice that it hasn’t affected this poll.

Noted this also. I suppose the intention is to throw enough sh1t his way until some of it sticks.

Sponsored Links
The Donald has been getting some bad press recently, but I notice that it hasn’t affected this poll.

Noted this also. I suppose the intention is to throw enough sh1t his way until some of it sticks.
Lol, I don't think he needs much s**t thrown at him, enough comes out of his mouth!! :) Bless him, he should stick to hotels!

Lol, I don't think he needs much s**t thrown at him, enough comes out of his mouth!! :) Bless him, he should stick to hotels!

In your opinion
Exactly, same as your opinion being yours! Isn't it great that we can talk about different opinions here in a calm, measured and kind way?

Chortle ;):D

Sponsored Links
All the criticism seems to be getting to him now and he is losing some of his Teflon coating.

The Clinton's on the other hand must have shares in Teflon!

In your opinion
Exactly, same as your opinion being yours! Isn't it great that we can talk about different opinions here in a calm, measured and kind way?

It is, just a shame it's almost always politics on here.

In your opinion

It is, just a shame it's almost always politics on here.
What would you like to speak about? Other than DIY or politics that is. Be a refreshing change! :)

I'd vote Himmy, but he's not in the poll.

I could do with a laugh............

The whole General Erection thing in USA is manipulated by money and spin. Voters are not electing a candidate based on logic, especially of late. The clever lobbyists and strategists rely on the gullible emotions of the moment to achieve their aim. Beware the short term solution. The same applies to the UK.

The whole General Erection thing in USA is manipulated by money and spin. Voters are not electing a candidate based on logic, especially of late. The clever lobbyists and strategists rely on the gullible emotions of the moment to achieve their aim. Beware the short term solution. The same applies to the UK.
Since we don't know who the US will elect, we can only assume that in your opinion no matter who they vote fore will be the wrong one..

Sponsored Links
Back