Population Replacement...

Indian ?Great people great workers

Maybe - but that does not mean we should bring millions of them here at the expense of our own people.

We have a government that operates the economy for the benefit of foreigners. See post 18... why do we hear all about Indians, Palestinians, Russians and the rest, every day on the news, and nothing about the problems of Grimsby?
 
Maybe - but that does not mean we should bring millions of them here at the expense of our own people.
I totally agree, all i'm saying out of the various cultures that are here, they're probably one of the best. along with the chinese...

some with stan in the name are a little more concerning
 
One needs to be careful ?? That we don’t end up throwing the baby out with the bath water ?? ( maybe)

I was in A&e the other week ( evening ) place was rammed out with people

Receptionist was Eastern European

Doctors / nurses all Asian ???? Apart from one doctor I saw and he was German

Kick em all out and the dept would shut down

They were all very kind to me
 
I see that the Population Replacement Minister (Muslim Dept) Shabana Mahmood is lining up a few million more Afghanis and Palestinians to come.
 
I see that the Population Replacement Minister (Muslim Dept) Shabana Mahmood is lining up a few million more Afghanis and Palestinians to come.
"Migrants Welcome" The loony's love em.
 
Last edited:
There should be a referendum but with declared votes.
Anyone voting yes to more immigrants must take at least one to live with them
No choice, no preference.
Let's see how many vote yes...
 
Back
Top