Positive comments only

Sponsored Links
Started prepping already making a rich fruit cake tomorrow, traditional recipe from my nan i do every year as a nod to her (love you nan if you're reading this xxx)
Bless you! Grannies are very special!

I lived with my Gran in Golders Green for a few years in the early 70s and used to help her with the cooking.

When she died, I was given all her utensils and mixing bowls and other bits and pieces. It sounds really silly, but I love using them because every time I get some thing out to use, I am reminded that her creative hands used it for years before me. It gives me such a warm feeling.

Started prepping already making a rich fruit cake tomorrow, traditional recipe from my nan i do every year as a nod to her (love you nan if you're reading this xxx)

I lived with my Gran in Golders Green for a few years in the early 70s and used to help her with the cooking.

When she died, I was given all her utensils and mixing bowls and other bits and pieces. It sounds really silly, but I love using them because every time I get some thing out to use, I am reminded that her creative hands used it for years before me. It gives me such a warm feeling.

Can you cook J? I LOVE Italy. I put 1/2 a stone on in 2 weeks when I went to Sorrento years ago. Couldn't help it!
I don't cook, it's the wife's job. I fix things.
She's the best chef though, proper traditional old school italian food.
Us Italians are taking over. ;)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

NO F@CKING WAY!
I come on a builders/bodgers forum trying to avoid the spaghetti munchers and here you are, taking the Mickey out of a rent boy running a scrap on wheels without brakes :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

Still got my Nans glazed hotpot pot, gets used fairly often and I empathise

Over Chelsea Bridge straight onto Queenstown Road, a mile or less up the road turn right, broughton street.
My missus lived near there. Kings Ave in Clapham. Passed Broughton St every weekend on the way to her gaff.

Put some miles on that car!

My electric full supension MTB on order..Looking forward to doing a few laps of Europe on it.Feel better as soon as I am on my bike.

Ive got my mums old Kenwood chef and cookbooks, so I know exactly what you mean

Sponsored Links
Back