Pre-conditions?

Sponsored Links
You think "free trade" with the EU (as we have at the moment) is actually free
I should have written 'trading freely, I guess. The cost of just re-negotiating all the trade deals we enjoy with EU membership presently is going to cost dear.

I should have written 'trading freely, I guess. The cost of just re-negotiating all the trade deals we enjoy with EU membership presently is going to cost dear.
It might,, but there again, it will also cost the EU dearly.

Sponsored Links
What the fek does that even mean?

The largest driving force within the Labour party are middle class luvvies and they don't like Corbyn.

They're called the Labour party but they don't seem to be very supportive of the Labour intensive working class.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum_(organisation)

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-is-labour-the-party-of-the-working-class

Labour voters are more likely than the average voter to say that they’re working class. But the majority of Labour voters do not consider themselves working class – partly because so many say they belong to no class at all.

They're arrogant enough to say they're not part of any class because they're too embarrassed to call themselves middle class, knowing full well labour was the party of the working class.

I can't vote for them, they have none of my interests in mind.

What the fek does that even mean?
Corbyn had a vote of no confidence ageinst him by Labour Mps.

Corbyn stayed in power due to the vote being Labour members -many of them young middle class and momentum activists. Idealists, not interested in pragmatic moderate politics.

Corbyn may claim to have moved the party to the fringe Left, but he doesnt represent the traditional Northern working class, nor the more moderates. Labour is deeply split.

Unlike the Conservatives who are as one.

What is the point of complaining that parties you don't like are not as you would like them to be?

What Notch wants is a new labour leader so he can vote Labour. Its obvious he wants Corbyn out as much as Woody.

Both closet Labour supporters. :p

What Notch wants is a new labour leader so he can vote Labour. Its obvious he wants Corbyn out as much as Woody.

Both closet Labour supporters. :p

Does it ever cross your mind that people change who they vote for depending on what they offer?

At one time I voted labour.

Unlike the Conservatives who are as one.

What is the point of complaining that parties you don't like are not as you would like them to be?

My onlly complaint is that British politics is at an all time low.

The Tory party are just appalling.

Labour arent holding the government to account and have a weak leader.

There are no other parties that count.

Sponsored Links
Back