President Trump and the State Visit to the UK

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It does, but as we can see, that's not always a good thing.

It is for the American people - especially in the long run. Unlike Merkel who has invited large numbers of Arabic men in whom she knows nothing about. Germany is now paying the price with savagery on the streets and women in many places afraid to go out. Or did you think admitting hundreds of thousands of young, virile, aggressive and by now bored/frustrated men in with little supervision was a 'good thing'.

It is for the American people - especially in the long run. Unlike Merkel who has invited large numbers of Arabic men in whom she knows nothing about. Germany is now paying the price with savagery on the streets and women in many places afraid to go out. Or did you think admitting hundreds of thousands of young, virile, aggressive and by now bored/frustrated men in with little supervision was a 'good thing'.
It looks like the regular UK male gig goers taught the Arabic men:
Girls groped at gigs: 'We've had enough'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/38774388

It looks like the regular UK male gig goers taught the Arabic men:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/38774388
No Himmy, Woodbine is allowed to make that point, it's not really relevant to say that it happens by others, although of course, it does. He should be able to express his views and his concerns, just as you do yours *sigh*.

Hundreds of thousands of young, virile, aggressive and bored men? Where do you get your information Woody? I understand that there has been some attacks on Western women, but I don't think that hundreds of thousands of men will be carrying out this behaviour in future, why do you think that? I'd like to know where you get your data - other than if it's from one of your dodgy, propaganda video's that is!

Any attack, no matter who by, should be punished harshly. Isn't that what law is for?

Interesting stats on the BBC website:
upload_2017-1-30_16-24-8.png

About 255 home grown terrorists compared to about 20 terrorists known to be visitors, immigrants or refugees. Some of whom will have been from countries, such as Saudi Arabia, that are not on the current list of banned visitors, migrants or refugees. The last category of unknowns must be discounted for self-explanatory reasons.
So what is Trump doing about the vast majority which are home grown terrorists? Well nothing new, obviously.
These stats do not reflect the number of non-terrorist related mass deaths, such as mass shootings not related to terror.

No Himmy, Woodbine is allowed to make that point, it's not really relevant to say that it happens by others, although of course, it does. He should be able to express his views and his concerns, just as you do yours *sigh*.
I did not stop him making his point. I countered his point! Am I allowed to do that without criticism?:rolleyes:
Don't start again! Your obsession is causing you problems.

Last edited:
I did not stop him making his point. I countered his point! Am I allowed to do that without criticism?:rolleyes:
Don't start again! Your obsession is causing you problems.
No you didn't counter his point. You didn't address his point at all.

The number of US citizens killed by Muslims is nowhere near the number killed by lawnmowers.

Does that make them less dead?

More Americans were shot and killed by toddlers in 2015 than were killed by Islamic terrorists.

But for the big numbers, mass shooting by rich white college boys.
http://www.snopes.com/islamic-terror-mass-shootings/

If only there was some way of limiting their access to guns.

article-2311302-195F92AD000005DC-823_634x410.jpg

like they were prevented from accessing Kinder Eggs.

Sponsored Links
Back