Prison is useful sometimes....

Ellal will support the rights of anyone he feels are oppressed in the UK, Whether it's a prisoner who deserves a 10ft length of rope or someone setting fire to a poppy on a street in London. He can see only good in society (well what he calls society) The underdogs are his gods. All hail the oppressed child abusers, murderers, rapists, drug using burglars and the general human detritus of society. They are above reproach in his mind. If Manchester United were to meet Ilkeston Town in the final of the FA cup, he'd complain that Man U fielded Rooney, Owen and anyone who played better than the other team, then call it unfair.

Extremism in all it's forms, is a dangerous thing.
Eh? What's 'extremist' about that statement?

Sponsored Links
Extremism in all it's forms, is a dangerous thing.
Eh? What's 'extremist' about that statement?

Ellal.....
...can see only good in society (well what he calls society) The underdogs are his gods. All hail the oppressed child abusers, murderers, rapists, drug using burglars and the general human detritus of society. They are above reproach in his mind.

That is an extreme distortion of Ellals views...to the point of talking complete boll@x.

Not believing in having someone killed as a punishment for a crime, is not the same as showering them with adulation and love. JJ is only dealing with the extreme opposing ends of the argument.

Ellal will support the rights of anyone he feels are oppressed in the UK, Whether it's a prisoner who deserves a 10ft length of rope or someone setting fire to a poppy on a street in London. He can see only good in society (well what he calls society) The underdogs are his gods. All hail the oppressed child abusers, murderers, rapists, drug using burglars and the general human detritus of society. They are above reproach in his mind. If Manchester United were to meet Ilkeston Town in the final of the FA cup, he'd complain that Man U fielded Rooney, Owen and anyone who played better than the other team, then call it unfair.
That's a quite a rant even for you...

I happen to think that anyone who condones murder should also have to be prepared to do the same..so come on, would you commit murder?...if so then guess what you become...and what should then be done with you?

Still, I realise that logic and reason aren't often your strong points are they.... ;)

Hit a nerve did I doolally ;)
Nah, just pointing out how stupid you look...

Mind you, if that's what you really think then maybe you ought to nick something, ask to be housed with some of those 'beasts' and then 'do one of them'...

Personally I think you'd be sh*tting yourself before you even considered it, but hey ho... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I happen to think that anyone who condones murder should also have to be prepared to do the same..

The Father of that little boy jumped with joy when he got the news of colin hatch's demise.
I wonder would he have done the same as Fowkes given the chance and would he really care if people like you classed him as a murderer?

The Father of that little boy jumped with joy when he got the news of colin hatch's demise.
I wonder would he have done the same as Fowkes given the chance and would he really care if people like you classed him as a murderer?
Maybe he did 'jump for joy', but to then wonder what he would have done based on a bit of 'reported' rhetoric is simplistic to say the least!

If he wasn't bothered then he would do it anyway given the opportunity, but then HE would be judged unsafe to the public..so what does that achieve?...a victim becomes a perpetrator, and further grief for the family!

I happen to think that most of us wouldn't murder anyone...

But go back to 'vigilantism', and then we're all f*cked...

Of course the DM adherents here haven't quite got past the neanderthal stage so won't understand any of this... ;)

That is an extreme distortion of Ellals views...to the point of talking complete boll@x.

Not believing in having someone killed as a punishment for a crime, is not the same as showering them with adulation and love. JJ is only dealing with the extreme opposing ends of the argument.
Aye, fair enough Deluks.

but then HE would be judged unsafe to the public

Why would he be judged unsafe to the public?

hatch was certainly unsafe to the public but that didn't stop the authorities releasing him to attack again.

but then HE would be judged unsafe to the public

Why would he be judged unsafe to the public?

hatch was certainly unsafe to the public but that didn't stop the authorities releasing him to attack again.
It helps if we know who you're referring to Norcon (that quote?).

The "Father" of the little boy BLas. I thought that was obvious from Ellals previous thread.

I happen to think that anyone who condones murder should also have to be prepared to do the same..

There's probably not a jury in the land that would convict him of killing his own sons murderer, but that's beside the point. On a similar note the victim's family would not be allowed to sit on a the jury, emotional attachment but not sit well with upholding the law and administering punishment.

We don't even know that this killing was about him being a peado, it could just as easily have been an unrelated argument between the two.

Sponsored Links
Back