Prisons

What you are all failing to realise about paedophiles is that they are yesteryears victims.

Paedophilia is akin to vampirism in that the abuser was in nearly all cases abused himself as a child. Just as a vampire victim is bit on the neck and becomes a vampire - so the abused becomes tomorrows abuser. Had he not been abused then the odds are that he would be as normal as everyone else.

So my question is "At what point does the abused child become the abuser - and is it his own fault?"

Should we see abused children as 'spoiled goods' and simply kill them? Why wait until they grow up and start abusing the next generation?

It's a cycle. Child is abused by paedo. Abused child becomes peado due to abuse. Child grows up and starts abusing the next generation of children - who grow up and become paedos - and so it goes on ad infinitum.
You and I were lucky that we weren't abused - and hence did not become a paedo - but it was sheer good fortune and nothing else.

The abused child is the caterpillar. The paedophile is the butterfly.

Gedditt yet?

Sponsored Links
Balenza said:

Balenza......Perhaps this quote will clarify things for you.....

Softus said:
OK - you win. I give in.

You're more intelligent than I am, wiser, better informed, have a greater vocabulary, more technical and practical knowledge, more empathy with novice members, and you're generally an all-round better human being. Congratulations.

Oh, and your personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

Now that we've got that sorted out, I need never respond to one of your posts, or recognise your existence, ever again. Nor you mine.

Ever.

joe-90 said:
What you are all failing to realise about paedophiles is that they are yesteryears victims.

Paedophilia is akin to vampirism in that the abuser was in nearly all cases abused himself as a child. Just as a vampire victim is bit on the neck and becomes a vampire - so the abused becomes tomorrows abuser. Had he not been abused then the odds are that he would be as normal as everyone else.

So my question is "At what point does the abused child become the abuser - and is it his own fault?"

Should we see abused children as 'spoiled good' and simply kill them? Why wait until they grow up and start abusing the next generation?

It's a cycle. Child is abused by paedo. Abused child becomes peado due to abuse. Child grows up and starts abusing the next generation of children - who grow up and become paedos - and so it goes on ad infinitum.
You and I were lucky that we weren't abused - and hence did not become a paedo - but it was sheer good fortune and nothing else.

The abused child is the caterpillar. The paedophile is the butterfly.

Gedditt yet?

True but not all abused victims as children become paedo,s or abusers as adults.

joe-90, you have it spot on.

IMHO you've never made more sense.

Sponsored Links
oh my god, i think im going to put myself in a padded cell now! :LOL:

Back