Private Number Plates

20220518_114709.jpg

Belongs to Michelle???

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It is staggering the number of mis-spaced number plates on the roads, even around our way near the mini shopping site you get people coming in with mis-sapced plates which are against the law. But I guess the police wont stop you unless

I dislike Private Plates unless they say what they are meant to say.

Today's plate on a Bentley has to win the knobiest knob plate of all.

M4FIA.

COCK.

In the unlikely event that the owner of this plate is reading this Thread.

IT'S CL4SS
Agree. There is some t*sser who lives near me who drives a Lambo and has a plate that says P10RNO. No idea what he does for a living :rolleyes: but it must pay well...

I used to think they were a total waste of money, but from a purely financial perspective I guess you should never lose anything, as you should always be able to sell it for a similar amount to what you paid for it.

Maybe in certain instances the value might go down. I'm guessing PUT 1N isn't going to be worth much at the moment :unsure:

You think it would ping the ANPR system.

The static one they could not careless unless investigating crims.

However, when police do road-side stops with one of their/highways apnr van - the number is misread and most do get stopped as when we were visiting a friend in xxxx some years ago as we went down this dual carriageway a couple of miles before the prison, they were lots of cops and cars pulled up and I noted some had funny, non road legal plates - whether they charged them, confiscated the car reg etc I'm not sure.

A few weeks ago some clown had mis-spaced their reg to red GUN ..... - When I glanced into the car my assumption were as expected a clown wana be gangsta type driving it - I thought of of the mis-spaced plate the cops must stop that mafia, wana be that most likely will end up in some sort of trouble.

They often say that when cops stop cars for routine/minor rule breaks they often get good results as they find a lot more than intially suspected.

Sponsored Links
Back