Puck lights.

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Puck lights for under the wall cupboards in the kitchen to shine down on the worktops because she who must be obeyed likes crappy downlighters in the ceiling....
I had some a few years back from B&Q. Hallogen, but worked ok until the transformers failed.

I'm looking to replace them.
I would like round lights (not strips), need 8 altogether.
I'm handy enough so can daisy chain sets together.

Any recommendations?

Ikea do some, but they are very expensive.

Appreciate any replies. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I've used these in my kitchen with the surface mount ring:

LED drivers are also required, mine are on top of the cabinets. Not the cheapest going but they are high lumen (for 'puck' lights) and have been reliable for the past 2 years.

If you're doing a new installation though I'd really recommend LED strip in aluminium profile, you get a nice even spread of light and bright too.
I used Saxby strips and drivers and aluminium profile from National Lighting on another project, very well priced and decent quality imo.

Sponsored Links
I fitted a concealed socket, and smart strip light mainly as can turn on/off with voice when hands covered in flour.

Jeysus, that's a good idea. Link the lights to Google.

:idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back