Putin, arse, elbow

There is some talk about Russia this coming winter, cutting off gas supplies completely to Europe, in response to the sanctions. Likely that means our gas costs will rise even more than they would otherwise.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ukraine doesn't want to remove the mines. They put them there for a reason: to make it harder for Russia to launch an amphibious attack.

Russia has pooled most of their amphibious ships from their various fleets there. Odessa is another of the major objectives that Russia has failed to take so far.
You'll probably see Liz in Turkey on the box today talking about grain exports from Ukraine.
:) I don't think I will add to that.

It’s pitiful. You actually will believe absolutely anything!
Those photoshopped ZZZ’s though. ffs ? :ROFLMAO:
In war it is important to differentiate between friend and foe, especially during a land war when all combatants are wearing similar camouflaged uniforms. Russians are using the Z logo on their vehicles with white/red armbands on their troops. Ukrainians are wearing blue/yellow armbands. Imagine the utter confusion and multiple blue on blue incidents if they didn't.

Ukraine doesn't want to remove the mines. They put them there for a reason: to make it harder for Russia to launch an amphibious attack.

Russia has pooled most of their amphibious ships from their various fleets there. Odessa is another of the major objectives that Russia has failed to take so far.
As Ukraine has successfully used a land based Harpoon anti-ship missile system, it will make Russia very nervous at attempting an amphibious assault on Odessa. As long as Ukraine can keep the system hidden, a limited mine clearance strategy could be undertaken to get grain shipments moving again.

In war it is important to differentiate between friend and foe, especially during a land war when all combatants are wearing similar camouflaged uniforms. Russians are using the Z logo on their vehicles with white/red armbands on their troops. Ukrainians are wearing blue/yellow armbands. Imagine the utter confusion and multiple blue on blue incidents if they didn't.
oh yes , thanks, i’d never have worked it out.
Lets chat when you understand the importance of propaganda during said war ,and the sheer idiocy of believing the Russians would proudly exhibit their ‘z’ on such absurd ‘war’ machines.

a limited mine clearance strategy could be undertaken to get grain shipments moving again.
I suspect that is what the UN will be trying to sort out. No way of knowing as discussions will be behind closed doors.

The UN also mentioned fertiliser. A serious issue as shortages and high costs will lead to less being used and that will hit crop yield.

Pathetic Putin being childish

Moscow city council announced on Wednesday that it had changed the address of the US embassy in the Russian capital, from Bolshoi Devyatinsky Lane to 1 Donetsk People's Republic Square.

BBC report from Kyiv

Again the word “ fracture “ ;)

Was used

Fracture in the western alliance
Germans
French
Italians
Usual suspects

It looks like the HIMARS have made their way to the front lines now. Lots of reports of targeted stokes well past the front lines beyond conventional artillery range.

It looks like the HIMARS have made their way to the front lines now. Lots of reports of targeted stokes well past the front lines beyond conventional artillery range.
I wonder where these will fit in really as the actual fighting is mostly relatively close range. Go back to the pontoon bridge and Russia being hit hard they said artillery hits. I wonder if it was really a grav type hit as may be ideal for that sort of thing. HIMARS are the same idea so can be used for that, hits on dumps and populated areas which may have dumps in them. The obvious targets are supplies which both sides can do to some extent. Even longer range in Russia's case. wondering about their imaging capability but no truly clear info about. Just estimates even for USA stuff. Even less on radar imaging and some of the claims on that don't make much sense as wavelength sets resolution. Pure physics.

It's all still pretty fluid really. It looks like Ukraine have had to withdraw troops from one area and other reports suggest they may have 800 - 2,000 troops effectively cut off in another. Claims and counter claims.

I wonder where these will fit in really as the actual fighting is mostly relatively close range. Go back to the pontoon bridge and Russia being hit hard they said artillery hits. I wonder if it was really a grav type hit as may be ideal for that sort of thing. HIMARS are the same idea so can be used for that, hits on dumps and populated areas which may have dumps in them. The obvious targets are supplies which both sides can do to some extent. Even longer range in Russia's case. wondering about their imaging capability but no truly clear info about. Just estimates even for USA stuff. Even less on radar imaging and some of the claims on that don't make much sense as wavelength sets resolution. Pure physics.

It's all still pretty fluid really. It looks like Ukraine have had to withdraw troops from one area and other reports suggest they may have 800 - 2,000 troops effectively cut off in another. Claims and counter claims.
The Ukrainians will have the best imaging capability available to man, the problem is being able to hit those areas, maybe until now?

Sponsored Links
Back