RAAC

How will everyone in the UK be better off by electing a Labour government?
We can't possibly be worse off.

Absolutely no forking way.

The Tories have completely mismanaged every single thing they've been involved with. While at the same time openly stuffing wads of cash into their pockets and those of their chums.

They have absolutely no scruples, no morals, no understanding of others' suffering, and zero concept of "doing the right thing".

NHS: up schitt creek.
Schools: up schitt creek.
Welfare system: up schitt creek.
Waterways: literally up schitt creek.

Sponsored Links
We can't possibly be worse off.

Absolutely no forking way.

The Tories have completely mismanaged every single thing they've been involved with. While at the same time openly stuffing wads of cash into their pockets and those of their chums.

They have absolutely no scruples, no morals, no understanding of others' suffering, and zero concept of "doing the right thing".

NHS: up schitt creek.
Schools: up schitt creek.
Welfare system: up schitt creek.
Waterways: literally up schitt creek.
What will Labour do better.
I am not trolling by the way.
I am just asking why do you think the way you do.
Just think about it.

Sponsored Links
Yes, i accept that, but what would Labour do differently.
Do they have the intellectual cadre to in charge of the party to articulate the needs of their majority working class supporters.

Put it this way: regardless of the detail of what labour do, the public purse will not be being emptied into private bank accounts with absolute, barefaced brass-neckery.

Do you agree that is a good thing?

So you agree with loading public funds into friends of ministers, for nothing of value to the tax payer.

God help us.

What the heck is wrong with the government.
The RAAC was used from 1950's to the 1990's and it had a designed life of 30 years.

Now the government has suddenly remembered what it was they threw on the back burner, for several years on the trot.

A year ago, the schools were closed due to Covid. It would have been an ideal time to get it sorted.
But no, they wait until the day before schools are due back after the summer holidays, and suddenly the RAAC is remembered.

What's going to be the next clusterfuck?
To honest, never heard of the RAAC, sounds like a Scouse break down service.

Just think about it.
As I've said, they cannot possibly do any worse than the current shambles.

Labour won't be pocketing millions of pounds of public funds, so at least there should be some dosh to start putting stuff right.

Assuming there is some left.

How many on here can admit that they knew what RAAC actually stood for before they started pontificating on the virtues and vices of something that they don't really know much about.
aac blocks are extremely common. All builders would have used them or come across them, although I do wonder if many would have been able to tell you what aac stood for? The R for reinforcement isn't a huge leap.

Just think about it.

Just chippin in politely. I've voted Tory pretty much since I started voting. I can't believe I'm voting Labour next GE but I am. Sometimes you have to punish people who are guilty. Lies, lies, lies and failure to deliver on any of their promises. I will vote for anyone who can clear this pile of ****e out of Westminster. New pile of ****e so be it. Justice will have been served.

Sponsored Links
Back