Racist Game

MInecraft is both Racist and Anti sematic.

It has big black men in that if you look at them they come over and beat you up as well as villagers that have big noses that trade with you.
I suspect that they will not pull MC due to it's popularity.

Sponsored Links
The (young male) Dr saw her into a cubicle and asked her to strip her top half, bra and all. He said he needed a second opinion then 4 student (male) Drs came in and all had a good ogle.

I had 4 young Muslim girls veing my bits at North Middlesex. Not that long ago.

The 70s / 80s were when top sports
People did not have PR people

Journalists were there mates ( to an extent) that’s why they never had there personal lives scrutinised by the press ( imo)
Now they have to through PR and press officers (?) to talk or interview them ( distanced)

Barry Sheene

James Hunt

And there antics / life style

They would never get away with it today ????

Sponsored Links
I've been reminiscing in my sleep about the good al days... all night....

In those days men had balls and women played with shuttlecocks.

Its all so different now Women also have balls.

Did you see that Russo flick the other night.?

A MIDDLE-AGED keeper for an amateur pub football team reckons he could have saved Alessia Russo’s incredible backheel goal.

Bill McKay, goalie for his local pub’s football team ‘Gammon and Ball’, thinks his pitiful fitness and lack of professional experience would have posed no obstacle to stopping Alessia Russo’s phenomenal backheel goal against Sweden.

McKay said: “You all saw how the ball rolled into the net, anyone should’ve been able to stop that. If this is the standard the women are playing at then maybe I should go along to one of their tryouts.

“So what if I only play on Sunday mornings against the dregs of the football community? Put me in that goal last night and I would’ve easily stooped down to make the save. Getting back up again might’ve been a problem though.

“And is anyone going to tell what’s-her-name that she’s supposed to kick forwards instead of backwards? That’s how men do it in proper football and we’ve yet to win a major trophy in decades.”
McKay’s wife Susan said: “Bill kicked the ball in a random direction and fell on his arse trying to recreate that stunning backheel kick. I like to think he’s inspiring young girls to play football much better.”

Remember the ( boring)) black and white minstrall show on telly

Also Al Jolson films ? Think Neil diamond also protrayed Al Jolson in some movie ( on his life)
That film was the "Jazz singer".
A remake of the old black and white film with the same title, starring Al Jolson.

Attachments

• 7ea054d5-93bb-456a-84bc-b16e6b688a14.jpg
    7ea054d5-93bb-456a-84bc-b16e6b688a14.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 55
I have a good customer/friend who's Black Zambion. (All The best racist have black friends)

Her husband is white and 2 x children. The one I've met is between mum & dad in colour.

Two grand children of both daughters I met yesterday .

My friend described them as white with blue eyes unfortunately. Nothing wrong with being white I replied (I'm white)

Had a laugh no one got upset and life goes on.

We have much to thank them for....
I'm no more receptive to nagging than the next man. But when (as a child) you've seen your own Ma sobbing, ready to chuck it all in - Not nice.
It's no accident that we're seeing the old dinosaur blokes and not women championing the 70's.
As a child I loved the 70s.

Sponsored Links
Back