Racist Game

Think that's un called for . Some kids had/have rotten dad's. And rotten chillshoods.

Mrs Bods dad left before she was born. I have the most wonderful dad ( however he did vote brexit)

I don't get it some dad's arr just gits

Sponsored Links
It wasn't just dad's.

Couple years back I went to a funeral of a school friend. At the wake drinking with a couple of lads at school they told me the horror of their childhood.
All seemed normal to me and to that day both were still cut up about it. Seemed to both be decent parents now.

Anyone who thinks life in the UK was utopian in decades gone by is, at best, misinformed.

Sponsored Links
Think that's un called for . Some kids had/have rotten dad's. And rotten chillshoods.

Mrs Bods dad left before she was born. I have the most wonderful dad ( however he did vote brexit)

I don't get it some dad's arr just gits
My childhood was great. There were regrettable things, but I'm a pragmatists at heart. You look at unfortunate stuff you've encountered and learn from it rather than dwell on it. The problem with anyone encountering stuff when they were young, is the fact you are in your formative years and bad stuff has a long time to manifest. It's the reason some abused people go on to be abusers themselves.

Being female in '70's UK must have been shít. And we moan about Muslims.:rolleyes:

Being female in '70's UK must have been shít. And we moan about Muslims.:rolleyes:

It was a different world I don't think life was shít for girls but what they put up with unacceptable behaviour same as the Irish and the Caribbeans had to put up with. That's why today is better in lots of ways, we have come along way. We have improved as a country in ways
just different crap that stinks in the same way.

We are not stuck in the middle ages like some are.

And stop moaning about Muslims ☪️

MInecraft is both Racist and Anti sematic.

It has big black men in that if you look at them they come over and beat you up as well as villagers that have big noses that trade with you.
I suspect that they will not pull MC due to it's popularity.

It's creator "Notch" was already cancelled for being "problematic" a long time ago.

Well, as "cancelled" as you can cancel a multi-billionaire that is.

He's shunned by his industry, lets say that.

All art has to be viewed in the context of the prevailing culture of the time, you can't retroactively censor stuff.. the same stuff made today that we all think is "right on" and progressive will be viewed in 30 years time as antiquated and problematic. (apologies for using that stupid word in two consecutive posts)

As if terms like "people of colour" is going to age well... if you told people 15 years ago that the question "what is a woman?" would be almost impossible for politicians to answer and seen as toxic, they'd have thought you were insane.

The fact something was art or entertainment at the time shouldn't be hidden or whitewashed. But that doesn't mean it should be used as entertainment or art now.

The old Peppe le-pew cartoons for example. He's a sexual predator, I wouldn't want my children watching that and thinking it's something to laugh about.

It's creator "Notch" was already cancelled for being "problematic" a long time ago.

Well, as "cancelled" as you can cancel a multi-billionaire that is.

He's shunned by his industry, lets say that.
Oh dear, a salty Daily Mail reader.

Boris has been sacked, wot a shame

Boris has been sacked, wot a shame
How many times is that now, i.e. sacked for lying? No wonder he was so well suited to Brexit and the morons that believed him.

And now we have goal-post shifter Truss to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back