Recommended combi for large house but limited fitting space.

Because I have installed 2, first one was doa and took n power ( who at the time were doing the warranty calls) 3 days to fix. 14 months later it pinholed, and the heateam guy who turned up had never seen one before and was clueless. that was a 39c.

Installed a 24v which turned up with rubber grommets missing. I contcted Remeha, who told me to fax them......I wasn't happy.

Before I installed these two, I contacted Remeha to via email to go on a course, got a great response from the training manager and sales rep.

When I had a problem with the above, I contacted both of the above with my issues and received.....nothing

So in my opinion, its a Turd.

Sponsored Links
Used to fit the Broags, but as some of you are aware, i had a spat with Broag reference to a warranty claim I had and they gave sod all back up, so no longer have anything to do with them.

I have had 2 straight out of the box,that kept blowing the fuse when it fired up, turned out to be the fans.

It is only 5 year parts and 2 years labour. I even had it in writing from my local rep that I could give my customers the full 5 years, and surprise suprise he no longer works for them.

Do not be lured by 5 year warranties except for the viessmann or an extended Vaillant/GW or Worcester.

Graham

gasman77 thanks for reply.

there is always a bad one in each batch,well that what i was told by a prestige car dealer.
well this car is now 4 years old and on its 3rd gearbox.all under warranty.
original car cost £39000.
yes i did buy british.

Sponsored Links
As stated earlier our current combi (WB 24cdi) manages to heat our home and DHW just fine and it's only 24Kw. Is there any reason I need to go for a 35Kw combi for the sake of two extra rads?

Any thoughts on the Ideal Logic boilers?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back