Remainers throwing milk shakes about ....typical of those Low intellect buffoons

You are especially inventive when it comes to understanding written English, preferring to read something into what someone has said which does not exist.

Oh dear, I think Mfatic is still smarting from having been caught out changing what I wrote :ROFLMAO:

I think it is likely, Mfatic would say it is 'more likely'

I had considered the thrower to be a disillusioned Leaver
Well the title of the thread is this:

Remainers throwing milk shakes about ....typical of those Low intellect buffoons

You inferred the problem is a result of disillusioned leavers.

You are welcome to suggest the motivation of the milk shake thrower, but bear in mind if it differs from 'disillusioned leaver' it rather dimishes your post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, I think Mfatic is still smarting from having been caught out changing what I wrote :ROFLMAO:

I think it is likely, Mfatic would say it is 'more likely'

Well the title of the thread is this:

You are welcome to suggest the motivation of the milk shake thrower, but bear in mind if it differs from 'disillusioned leaver' it rather dimishes your post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If this is typical of the level of your intellectual debate, there's no point in trying to hold an intelligent discussion with you.

You will undoubtedly continue to invent false allegations.
It appears to be what you do well, and your only response to corrections in your logic..

Sponsored Links
Five pounds twenty five for a milkshake!!! He must have been down south?

That included a Whopper and fries. The fat Geordie stuffed his fat face first.

He then farted before he threw his chosen flavor of milk shake.

It could have been worse if the fat Geordie hadn't washed the whopper down with half the Milkshake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I inferred no such thing. You clipped my comment for the words that you required to make it look as though I did.
This was the whole sentence:
Show me where I said (suggested, implied, or otherwise gave rise to anyone thinking) I had considered the thrower to be a disillusioned Leaver.

I didn't imply it either. If you inferred it, that is your mistake, not mine.

Bloke who threw the milk shake was on the radio this morning

Said he was sorry if Farage thought for a brief moment that it may be acid

Well that's OK than

Anyone throwing any thing at any politician irrespective of there belejf or party should be
Banged up for a minimum of 1 year for assault

Any one excusing such behaviour (him again ?) Should get community service :idea:

Anyone throwing any thing at any politician irrespective of there belejf or party should be
Banged up for a minimum of 1 year for assault
What about banging up for a minimum of 1 year for assault any politician or political candidate, irrespective of their belief, for throwing a punch?

Protesters need to bring back egging so as not to cause distress upon the victim, in relation to similarities with acid attacks. RWR politicians and violent thugs on walk about need to wear helmets and goggles.(y)

What about banging up for a minimum of 1 year for assault any politician or political candidate, irrespective of their belief, for throwing a punch?

What like Prescott did after some bloke threw an egg at him ?

Could depend throwing a punch in self defence ?

Farage posed no threat to the milk shake thrower

Sponsored Links
Back