Remind me what bending the knee is all about?

No. You framed your posts attacking the wealthier more famous black people protesting against racism. Très odd.

Your a very nastie person.....

I haven't attacked anyone. I'm stating that wealthy non black footballers are being abused online as much if not more than black players.

I don't think it's exceptable for any unprovoked attack on anyone rich or poor.

So stop making things up.

Sponsored Links
A question for JP, Nostril, John and anyone else that wants to answer.

Regarding Premiership footballers:
What's the main reason (s) why any particular player gets abused.

Imo a lot of this bending the knee caper

Is to just go along with the latest
Woke in vouge thinking ?

Who cares ?

Sponsored Links
Question for bodd: why do similar black players receive abuse daily even when it’s nothing to do with the football they are playing?
A: simply because they are black.

Because they play for the opposition.
A question for JP, Nostril, John and anyone else that wants to answer.

Regarding Premiership footballers:
What's the main reason (s) why any particular player gets abused.
Harry McGuire and Christiano Ronaldo were the most abused players on Twitter last season: why?
Because United had a terrible season and McGuire was held responsible because he's the captain and because his defending left a lot to be desired.
They always have a go at Ronaldo because he's bloody good and he knows it. If he were an ice cream he'd eat himself.

Harry McGuire and Christiano Ronaldo were the most abused players on Twitter last season: why?
Because United had a terrible season and McGuire was held responsible because he's the captain and because his defending left a lot to be desired.
They always have a go at Ronaldo because he's bloody good and he knows it. If he were an ice cream he'd eat himself.
Imagine if they were abused even if they hadn’t kicked a ball? (Bodds’ incapable).

Imagine if they were abused even if they hadn’t kicked a ball? (Bodds’ incapable).
Yeah, to be fair i've had a few choice words for 'em an' all. But in the context of a match you can expect some industrial language if you cock-up.
I'm not on Twitter and even so, would never dream of going as far as some folk do.

Because they play for the opposition.

I would have said that's up right near the top. Well done..... very good very very good.

1 Playing for Manchester United would top the chart.
2 Being one of the best players the world has ever seen.
(Christiano Ronaldo)
3 Being a shìt defender (Jacob Harry Maguire)

Also in the top 10 it doesn't help being Harry Kane or Jack Grealish.
Being Jack Grealish WAG gets up amongst the following pack.
Getting a Liverpool player sent off won't help you much.

If you play for a team these idiots dislike immensely then just being black is a good reason for them to chuck abuse.

I wonder if the number of black murders and incidents would drop if those black people who choose a certain way of life chose a different way of life.
You assume that young people have choice over their lifestyle when they're growing up.
It isn't like that when you're growing up.

Sponsored Links
Back