Remind me what bending the knee is all about?

So what you saying is that BLM means just that. We mean Only black lives

we will hold all you white football fans accountable by bending our knees and Lord it over you all.
No, that is what you are saying. What I am saying is in my posts.

Sponsored Links
If anyone take pîss out of me for being a short spotty milky skinned fella with a ginger perm, I will expect others around to bend knee in protest.
Are you black? Did you miss the part about bending the knee being about racism?
The fact that you expect people to protest on your behalf speaks volumes.

No, it's not because of that. If you really don't know, direct your question to one of the black players or BLM. Or just read about it.

From the bbc:

Where does taking the knee in sport come from?

American footballer Colin Kaepernick took the knee during the national anthem before a match in 2016. He said he could not stand to show pride in the flag of a country that oppressed black people.

The anti-racist statement has since become a prominent symbol in sport and during protests.

Your doing well. I'm getting there

Slowly but we are​

So it's not just about online abuse. It's about us white British people oppressing black people.

Yet these same black and white knee bending multie millionaire footballers will Ply their trade in Qatar after that country have oppressed thousands of migrants building comfortable glorious football stadiums for slave wages

Of course BLM doesn't stand that shade of black.

"Sorry wrong sort of black"​

Are you black? Did you miss the part about bending the knee being about racism?
The fact that you expect people to protest on your behalf speaks volumes.

No are you white?

Sponsored Links
Bending the knee is about racism and receiving abuse - not because the football was rubbish, or not because he’s an opposition player - no, they are being abused just because of their colour.

(bodd still won’t get it) sigh.

You've explained it well. And I do get it. But that's what my gripe is.

Why is it all about multie millionaire black footballers? What about the equally crap abuse white players and their wife's get. And it's funny really but you don't even have to be a multimillionaire or even a man or a footballer to receive vile abuse.

But let's just bend the knee for the poor rich black ones......

Horrible white people....... .. Gammons...... egg heads

You've explained it well. And I do get it. But that's what my gripe is.

Why is it all about multie millionaire black footballers? What about the equally crap abuse white players and their wife's get. And it's funny really but you don't even have to be a multimillionaire or even a man or a footballer to receive vile abuse.

But let's just bend the knee for the poor rich black ones......

Horrible white people....... .. Gammons...... egg heads
Just more pointless whataboutery. What makes you believe that the instances you speak of are not taken notice of or dealt with?
Im a bit baffled by your approach. You seem to think that because black people have a gripe, that famous white people and the abuse they encounter via social media is somehow ignored. Bizarre. It’s as if you are saying that racism should be ignored because there is no knee taking for the rich famous privileged white folk. Très bizarre.

Last edited:
Racism is not all about millionaire black footballers Nor is knee taking. It’s just that the famous ones are able to reach more people.

Why is it all about multie millionaire black footballers?

It's not. They just happen to be the ones you see on TV.
It's about the countless black murders that are ignored by the state, sometimes committed by the state.

It's about the countless black murders that are ignored by the state, sometimes committed by the state.
bodd thinks (murdered) George Floyd was rich.:rolleyes:

Racism is not all about millionaire black footballers Nor is knee taking. It’s just that the famous ones are able to reach more people.

Isn't that what I just said..... you've just juggled the words.

Like this fella.
Screenshot_20220818-145726_Chrome.jpg

I wonder what this arshole does in his spare time..... get your own house in order Ben before you preaching to me.

I wonder if the number of black murders and incidents would drop if those black people who choose a certain way of life chose a different way of life.

Note I'm not referring to ALL black people before you jump down my throat.

Stop trying to be gansta.
Stop hanging around in gangs.
Stop having kids then leaving the mum high and dry.
Stick in at school, do your best to get a good education.
Present the best version of yourself to the world and prospective employers.
Be positive instead of always blaming others for the negative stuff in your life. Much of this IS within our control.

Do black and brown people still face racism and other challenges? Yes. I have a brown face so I'm not oblivious to this. However you can't say there aren't things some of the black community could be doing to improve their situation.

And yes yes, white people are guilty of much of the above as well, however the thread is about taking the knee.

Sponsored Links
Back