replacement combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can any one recommend a heating engineer in the rochdale, bury area i need to replace my none condensing boiler. i have been advised to install a vailliant eco tech. regards tom

Sponsored Links
Ask yourself in these time's of economic turmoil , what can u do for your country ???? the answer is
Buy made in britain !!! british manufacturing = british job's , is the Vaillant , made in the U.K ???? :D

Or sleep soundly at night knowing that you fitted an excellent Dutch made Remeha Broag boiler, eg the 28C combi.

As good as Vailant, without the price.

Or sleep soundly at night knowing that you fitted an excellent Dutch made Remeha Broag boiler, eg the 28C combi.

Would go as far to say, better than vaillant, (and not just based on after sales service) :D

Sponsored Links
Or fit the made in the U.K , Johnson & Starley , Reno combi , made in the U.K , british job's , u know it make's sense :)

Remember the daf variomatic car ???? :D

WARNING ! Edited 27th feb 2011

The johnson & Starley Renos have proven to be the most unreliable boiler we have ever had the misfortune to deal with a disgrace really !

I apologise to all :oops:

Or fit the made in the U.K , Johnson & Starley , Reno combi , made in the U.K , british job's , u know it make's sense :)

Remember the daf variomatic car ???? :D

Remember dozens of $hite Austin Rover Cars, Montego, Maestro, Metro, Marina, Allegro, Maxi, etc, etc :D

Brit stuff will be built by Polacks anyway! ;)

All good motor's :D I mean the Dutch have not exactly set the world alight with there engineering , basically famous for Tulip's :D

I mean can any one think of any significant engineering that has come out of Holland , no neither can I :)

Cease the moment O.P , do the right thing , you know it make's sense ,
Stephenson , Brunell , Crapper , Turner , barnes wallace , the bloke who made the C5 ect I could go on , made in britain :)

( C5 Sir clive Sinclair I rest my case )

I mean can any one think of any significant engineering that has come out of Holland , no neither can I :)

Large diikes :eek:

I give up. OP, buy a British boiler, assembled by Poles, using imported parts that were designed in Germany and imported by a Franco-Spanish company.
Then you can fill your briar pipe with Rough $hag, and smoke it whilst enjoying a nerve calming cup of tea in a Wedgwood china cup, as you wait for that nice boiler repair man called Malcolm who you will soon be on very good terms with. :D ;)

:) I am very dissapointed , in the negative attitude of some :) do you really want a boiler made by some fella bombed out of his ead on dope ?? :) wearing wooden shoe's ????

Any way whitespirit I'm off now , have a good one , see u later :D

Incidentally very good post !!!

Hi Whitespirit66, I'm in Cardiff and interested in one of these, do you know anyone who can supply and fit?
Cheers

to be honest the Dutch look to be making a bit of a push in to the uk.

Remeha
Atag
Intergas

and all of them are getting positive reviews... Intergas get my vote but it looks like the Dutch have some boiler making skills.

as for J&S... uninspiring box of bits but looks better then an ideal isar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back