Report on

Oh FFS. You're not getting it. There will be perverts of all races but nothing on the scale and frequency of the Asian/Pakistani grooming gangs THAT HAS BEEN IGNORED OR COVERED UP FOR YEARS FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED RACIST. That's what it's mainly about. It's cultural. Just like so-called 'Honour' killings. That's my last word. Just like you'll never convince a 'quitter' or a 'remoaner' to change their mind, you'll never get a hoody hugging all-inclusive apologist to EVER see the reality of it all.
Sodomyforfun can't grasp the fact that although there are white groomers/rapists, the number of Pakistani groups/members is a higher percentage of their population. It's not a race issue with Pakistani men, it's cultural.

Sponsored Links
Oh FFS. You're not getting it. There will be perverts of all races but nothing on the scale and frequency of the Asian/Pakistani grooming gangs THAT HAS BEEN IGNORED OR COVERED UP FOR YEARS FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED RACIST. That's what it's mainly about. It's cultural. Just like so-called 'Honour' killings. That's my last word. Just like you'll never convince a 'quitter' or a 'remoaner' to change their mind, you'll never get a hoody hugging all-inclusive apologist to EVER see the reality of it all.
So it's cultural, not racist?

Make up your mind!!!

STOP saying things as a fact when you have no proof! You're not getting it!! Am all up for a discussion and think that the powers that be must also discuss this in an honest manner. But people, like yourself, who make racist comments about people are attributing to the fact others now tip-toe around the issue. We are going around in circles - People should be able to talk about it and find out the truth without blanket derogatory labeling and guessing as well as others being too careful not to offend.

Your last word?! Throwing your toys out your pram, lol. Well funny!

Sodomyforfun can't grasp the fact that although there are white groomers/rapists, the number of Pakistani groups/members is a higher percentage of their population. It's not a race issue with Pakistani men, it's cultural.
Of course I can understand that about it being a higher percentage but I want to know for sure why. I object to people labeling it as racist acts like MOTman said - it's too easy to do that and it doesn't help. There is no proof that it's down to culture, down to religion, that's guesswork and if that WAS the case, then there surely would be many more incidents like this? Such a large British Pakistani percentage in the UK.

As I said before, child rapists aren't normally motivated by race but by opportunity. The easier it is to get away with it, the more attractive it is to the sick fu cks.

ps - thanks for the nickname. Rather amusing but also a bit sad - I always think people who **** around with names are childish! I didn't have you down as one of those I must admit, ha ha. :)

I object to people labeling it as racist acts
It's hard not to class it as racist if Pakistani men are raping only white girls. If gangs of white men went out beating up only black men, would that not be racist ? The whole issue of hate crimes is a minefield, if a black guy mugs a white guy, what is it, a robbery or a hate crime ? If a white guy beats up a black guy, is it an assault or a hate crime ? And by hate crime, I mean was the primary cause of the crime the ethnicity of the victim, or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it was just random ?

Sponsored Links
If gangs of white men went out beating up only black men, would that not be racist ?
Don't waste your time asking him that question - you won't get an answer. I asked him earlier (post #141)but he swerved it (post #142). I asked again and he ignored it (post #143).

Don't waste your time asking him that question - you won't get an answer. I asked him earlier (post #141)but he swerved it (post #142). I asked again and he ignored it (post #143).
If white men went out beating black men, the motivation is not sexual dumbo
Why didn't any gangs of white men target them then if they were easy prey - not for one minute am I suggesting they should have, but don't you find it peculiar that that particular form of 'prey gang' grooming is only carried out by non-white Pakistani/Muslim perverts?

You were arguing that Pakistanis were targeting white girls as a deliberate racist act.

I guess you cant concentrate for more than a minute, since your post doesnt address that.

you'll never get a hoody hugging all-inclusive apologist to EVER see the reality of it all

Unintelligent binary thinking.

Arent you capable of understanding that reality is more complex and nuanced.

I think its best you stick to reading the Sun, you wont be so intellectually challenged :ROFLMAO:

Who knows? Many believe it is Cyprus sucking up to Israel that got them acquitted and her charged.

Some also believe that she was a willing participant who later regretted her actions, and the court saw evidence to support that.

It's hard not to class it as racist if Pakistani men are raping only white girls. If gangs of white men went out beating up only black men, would that not be racist ? The whole issue of hate crimes is a minefield, if a black guy mugs a white guy, what is it, a robbery or a hate crime ? If a white guy beats up a black guy, is it an assault or a hate crime ? And by hate crime, I mean was the primary cause of the crime the ethnicity of the victim, or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it was just random ?

They really are different crimes.
But, if a white guy beats up a black guy then it's GBH. If it's found out to be racially motivated with proof as such then it's a hate crime.

Can I ask a couple of questions myself please?

If it's cultural/religious and/or racism, has there been any other cases in countries that hold Western values and where Pakistani communities have settled? Places like Canada, Australia, Austria, America, Germany etc. I honestly don't know but I would expect cases like this to pop up if it truly is a cultural/religious/racist thing. Wouldn't you?

If it's racism, has any of the men convicted for these abhorrent crimes also been convicted with racist hate crimes by the courts?

And one I asked earlier - if it's cultural or to do with the Muslim faith, and Britain has the second highest number of Pakistani settlers, why hasn't this happened on a much larger scale and for many more years? Why did everything appear start about 20 years ago by a very small percentage of men when these people have been in Britain in the high numbers for 60+ years?

I think you really do misunderstand me. I am not against the possibility that it may be a racist crime, nor a cultural one. I just am not keen on people labeling it as such without proof, nor stirring up the hatred (which it does without doubt) for the many many British Pakistanis who live here in peace without committing such disgusting crimes and who were shocked and sickened when this happened.. I also think that it may possibly be too easy to label these crime as cultural.

Proof from the police, the courts would be a start. If they find enough proof to charge these people then great. But without proof.....

It's hard not to class it as racist if Pakistani men are raping only white girls.
No. It is simple.
Did the men commit these crimes just because the girls were white?

If gangs of white men went out beating up only black men, would that not be racist ?
If they only did it because the men were black, then it would be racist.

The whole issue of hate crimes is a minefield,
Is it?

if a black guy mugs a white guy, what is it, a robbery or a hate crime ?
Why did he do it? To get money or just because the guy was white?

If a white guy beats up a black guy, is it an assault or a hate crime ?
Why did he do it? Just because the guy was black?

And by hate crime, I mean was the primary cause of the crime the ethnicity of the victim, or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it was just random ?
Exactly. It depends.

They really are different crimes.
But, if a white guy beats up a black guy then it's GBH. If it's found out to be racially motivated with proof as such then it's a hate crime.

Can I ask a couple of questions myself please?

If it's cultural/religious and/or racism, has there been any other cases in countries that hold Western values and where Pakistani communities have settled? Places like Canada, Australia, Austria, America, Germany etc. I honestly don't know but I would expect cases like this to pop up if it truly is a cultural/religious/racist thing. Wouldn't you?

If it's racism, has any of the men convicted for these abhorrent crimes also been convicted with racist hate crimes by the courts?

And one I asked earlier - if it's cultural or to do with the Muslim faith, and Britain has the second highest number of Pakistani settlers, why hasn't this happened on a much larger scale and for many more years? Why did everything appear start about 20 years ago by a very small percentage of men when these people have been in Britain in the high numbers for 60+ years?

I think you really do misunderstand me. I am not against the possibility that it may be a racist crime, nor a cultural one. I just am not keen on people labeling it as such without proof, nor stirring up the hatred (which it does without doubt) for the many many British Pakistanis who live here in peace without committing such disgusting crimes and who were shocked and sickened when this happened.. I also think that it may possibly be too easy to label these crime as cultural.

Proof from the police, the courts would be a start. If they find enough proof to charge these people then great. But without proof.....

Yes there have been such crimes in other countries

Sweden hushed alot of sexual, assaults up and swept it under the carpet ;)

Same as the UK really ;)

Sad fact is that that Griffin bloke spoke of gangs of Asians assaulting young girls in Bradford in a TV documentary years ago

He was ridiculed and laughed at on the programme for making the statement

Afaik he was also arrested? And spent time in a Halifax police station? For making the statement

Dare say some one played the race card in a comaint

Yes there have been such crimes in other countries

Sweden hushed alot of sexual, assaults up and swept it under the carpet ;)

Same as the UK really ;)

Sad fact is that that Griffin bloke spoke of gangs of Asians assaulting young girls in Bradford in a TV documentary years ago

He was ridiculed and laughed at on the programme for making the statement

Afaik he was also arrested? And spent time in a Halifax police station? For making the statement

Dare say some one played the race card in a comaint
Sweden wasn't child sex grooming gangs.

Sponsored Links
Back