Report on

1st point is that the age of many of the groomers was actually quite old.
How old ? Bearing in mind, people coming here in the '60s would be approaching their 70's now, assuming they were young adults then.Those born in the 80's will be approaching their 40's which could be considered "old".

Sponsored Links
Knowing the truth or being told the truth does not neccesarily mean that things improve
Well, as we are talking about sex grooming gangs I daresay had the truth been known to us all then those girls lives would've improved.

How old ? Bearing in mind, people coming here in the '60s would be approaching their 70's now, assuming they were young adults then.Those born in the 80's will be approaching their 40's which could be considered "old".
Have you answered any of my previous questions yet?!

Sponsored Links
2 points to start if I may.

1st point is that the age of many of the groomers was actually quite old. These were not all young men so that kind of takes away your theory on the age v decency.

2nd point is that some of these men were born in Britain and nothing to do with Blairs policy. While am talking about Blair - the immigration he was involved in was regarding the EU was it not? Pakistan is not a member of the EU..

Can you help me out with that ?

Please stick to facts, truth please, not racism or weird views on animal behaviour...

Well I've given you my view as a person who has lived among Pakistanis for 50+ years and knows their habits and ways very well. What do you thing is the reason for the rapes increase in the past 20 years?

Well I've given you my view as a person who has lived among Pakistanis for 50+ years and knows their habits and ways very well. What do you thing is the reason for the rapes increase in the past 20 years?
I don't know, I wish we did.

As I said, I didn't think you answer any of it because it goes against your thinking.
We going to go around in circles any more times? Coz it's dull.
Found a question

If it's cultural/religious and/or racism, has there been any other cases in countries that hold Western values and where Pakistani communities have settled? Places like Canada, Australia, Austria, America, Germany etc. I honestly don't know but I would expect cases like this to pop up if it truly is a cultural/religious/racist thing. Wouldn't you?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...edly-raped-foreign-grooming-gang-Finland.html

Sponsored Links
Back