Report on

Nonsense. 3 million children have been abused in the last decade and were failed by the lack of safeguarding amongst many other infrastructure issues, lacking in Tory Britain.

The UK in last decade has been a horrendous place for children who have fallen off the radar.

No schitt?

Sponsored Links
I fail to understand why the police - generally thought to be institutionally racist - would ignore muslim gangs committing crimes if they were certain of the facts.

Maybe higher powers are to blame.

Concerns about accusations of racism

Sponsored Links
I fail to understand why the police - generally thought to be institutionally racist - would ignore muslim gangs committing crimes if they were certain of the facts.

Maybe higher powers are to blame.

If you were to come to one of the occupied towns in the north of England, you would see that the muslims are effectively exempt from all laws. There is so much lawlessness that the police, in their current form, cannot begin to tackle it. A (nice old) lady from my church was recently given a ticket for parking on a double yellow line, for just a few minutes, whilst day in, day out, cars are parked, sometimes double parked, on double yellow lines, sometimes all day and all night, outside mosques. The idea that the police leave them alone because of fear of being called racist is nonsense. The police are in actual fear of the muslims. Any policeman approaching a muslim, in a muslim occupied area, will soon be surrounded by dozens of them shouting and ranting. A traffic warden would not venture anywhere near. This behaviour is not mentioned in the local or the national press. David Cameron offered a glimmer of hope a few years ago when he announced to the nation that there are muslims who have been in this country for generations and do not speak English and do not move outside of their own enclaves. He was telling the truth, and had to be stopped.

It's a hidden world, but not if you have to live in it.

Concerns about accusations of racism
Because they were desperately trying to not look racist?

Yes, I realise that is what people say, but it does not make sense to me.

If the police officers concerned are not racist then it is just a crime.
If they are actually racist then surely they would be happy to pursue the people.

You can't just blame it on the tories.
Child abuse and neglect has been going on for decades/centuries, regardless of who was in power, and nothing has ever really been done to tackle it in a major way.
Prosecutions are usually the 'one off single person' type because there is a bigger chance of bagging one offender. When there are 'alleged' multiple offenders the case becomes more risky to prosecute in case a number of them are acquitted. This then places a burden on the jurors/legal system as to the validity of the other 'alleged' offenders guilt so they sometimes tend to err on the side of caution.
An old friends daughter is training as a Barrister and apparently this came up as part of her Uni work a few years ago.
I would like to think that things are changing for the better when it comes to bringing these cases to light and having hard, irrefutable proof through DNA etc, but I don't think I will see a dramatic improvement in my life time

I can see what Noseall is saying. Parents, police, schools, social services all have a part to play and I think some of it can be blamed partly on austerity. These kids have fallen off the radar, it takes money to keep track of them and money to help & protect them. The authorities who do this aren't funded nearly enough - leaving these young girls vulnerable.

And if it's true that the CPS don't like cases like this in case a number of them are acquitted then that's also down to money. Aren't the CPS only interested in cases that have a chance of winning because it costs so much money? Judiciary system also had their budgets slashed in austerity - it can't help.

I do hope now that these cases have gained such widespread disgust that the police and all the responsible authorities no longer worry about the ethnicity/race/religion of the perp and do what is right. Stop leaving these poor young victims voiceless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I realise that is what people say, but it does not make sense to me.

If the police officers concerned are not racist then it is just a crime.
If they are actually racist then surely they would be happy to pursue the people.

Think that may be a bit simplistic Tbh?

Assuming they are not racist?

There was or is concerns about race relations

And plenty who will always play the race card

If you were to come to one of the occupied towns in the north of England, you would see that the muslims are effectively exempt from all laws. There is so much lawlessness that the police, in their current form, cannot begin to tackle it. A (nice old) lady from my church was recently given a ticket for parking on a double yellow line, for just a few minutes, whilst day in, day out, cars are parked, sometimes double parked, on double yellow lines, sometimes all day and all night, outside mosques. The idea that the police leave them alone because of fear of being called racist is nonsense. The police are in actual fear of the muslims. Any policeman approaching a muslim, in a muslim occupied area, will soon be surrounded by dozens of them shouting and ranting. A traffic warden would not venture anywhere near. This behaviour is not mentioned in the local or the national press. David Cameron offered a glimmer of hope a few years ago when he announced to the nation that there are muslims who have been in this country for generations and do not speak English and do not move outside of their own enclaves. He was telling the truth, and had to be stopped.

It's a hidden world, but not if you have to live in it.

There are some things that cannot be discussed. It's for the greater good.

paywall-icon2-64x64.png

And people on this forum wonder why some kids struggle when they are in the classroom.

Fckin shti Tory austerity. Shove it up Bozzas lying erse.

So Tory austerity made these vulnerable Asian men rape and abuse these poor young girls. Do you think these men need counselling and how about compensation for what the Torys forced them to do.............................................................. Idiot

So Tory austerity made these vulnerable Asian men rape and abuse these poor young girls. Do you think these men need counselling and how about compensation for what the Torys forced them to do.............................................................. Idiot
No, that's not what is being said and I think you know it.
Having girls off the radar, not being looked after, nobody looking out for them made them easier pickings. Have you not noticed a pattern of victims? They weren't from loving homes, they came from broken homes, trouble, little support.
Support that is continually being pulled away due to lack of funding.

These disgusting men preyed on the vulnerable. Perhaps we shouldn't have so many kids that are vulnerable...

Ah, so it’s our fault. Right.
Tories austerity and the lack of safeguarding and general protection from predators. Lack of infrastructure, i.e. nowhere for the abused to turn to, no monitoring etc. Pathetic state of affairs for the most vulverable.

Siht Tory b'stads.

Sponsored Links
Back