Report on

All this apologist nonsense, time to take heads out of arses I think. It makes sense to find out ALL the circumstances that lead these children to be such easy prey.
First and foremost the men are to blame, of course they are. But we do need to also understand how this happened so widespread, why so many grooming gangs have happened and how easy it seems to have been for them. If we don't learn these things, understand what it is then how can it be improved? That information applies to the girls circumstances, the police, social services and also the culture of these men. Without understanding all the things that have gone wrong, it will keep happening.

Sponsored Links
I fail to understand why the police - generally thought to be institutionally racist - would ignore muslim gangs committing crimes if they were certain of the facts.

Maybe higher powers are to blame.

Put these a holes in prison and throw away the key but that's not going to solve the systemic and funding problems.

Its a convenient excuse. It's easy for the Police to blame their failures on being afraid of being labelled Racist which deflects the blame from them and riles the anti-PC brigade, it's a win win situation. The Police most likely didn't care too much about these girls. It reflects a wider problem in the CSE sector which is chronically underfunded.

From the Jay Report.

The Jay Report found that one of the minor factors at play was that social workers didn't want to be accused of racism by the affected communities because such accusations were a huge burden on their time.

Minor factor. One of them. It also concluded that the biggest contributing factor was inadequate Police training regarding CSE and especially grooming.

All this apologist nonsense, time to take heads out of arses I think. It makes sense to find out ALL the circumstances that lead these children to be such easy prey.
First and foremost the men are to blame, of course they are. But we do need to also understand how this happened so widespread, why so many grooming gangs have happened and how easy it seems to have been for them. If we don't learn these things, understand what it is then how can it be improved? That information applies to the girls circumstances, the police, social services and also the culture of these men. Without understanding all the things that have gone wrong, it will keep happening.

Yes we could use reasoned discussion to arrive at the truth.

But apparently its easier to use it as an excuse to be racist :ROFLMAO:

Put these a holes in prison and throw away the key but that's not going to solve the systemic and funding problems.

Its a convenient excuse. It's easy for the Police to blame their failures on being afraid of being labelled Racist which deflects the blame from them and riles the anti-PC brigade, it's a win win situation. The Police most likely didn't care too much about these girls. It reflects a wider problem in the CSE sector which is chronically underfunded.

From the Jay Report.

The Jay Report found that one of the minor factors at play was that social workers didn't want to be accused of racism by the affected communities because such accusations were a huge burden on their time.

Minor factor. One of them. It also concluded that the biggest contributing factor was inadequate Police training regarding CSE and especially grooming.

Just another result of right wing politics.

Remove the safety net for the poor and vulnerable and to cover up the funding cris that caused it, make people angry at immigrants, people on benefits, the EU.

I used to laugh at America voting in Trump.
Didnt know we got the same thing going on

Sponsored Links
Remove the safety net for the poor and vulnerable and to cover up the funding cris that caused it, make people angry at immigrants, people on benefits, the EU.

I'm not angry with immigrants I'm angry with mainly Pakistani child abusers. The police. Social services. Local and national government.
And everyone who let these girls down.

Don't paint all immigrants with the same brush.

These girls were in care because they were being abused at home, a point that seems to be forgotten. They were then put into a social care system that cannot deal with the amount of people. But why is there so much child abuse in the first place -it seems the route cause is not being addressed. What causes broken families in the first place?

These disgusting predators took advantage of these failings.

Tories austerity and the lack of safeguarding and general protection from predators. Lack of infrastructure, i.e. nowhere for the abused to turn to, no monitoring etc. Pathetic state of affairs for the most vulverable.

Siht Tory b'stads.

no other reasons then Noseall :sneaky:

Or best to sweep it under the carpet Hmmm ;)

All this focus on why the victims were victims is nonsense, as is talk of the perpetrators being "Asian". Only Bodd has called them what they are: Pakistanis. Weaselly calling them Asians is an insult to the innocent people of the other countries of Asia. Not wanting to "appear racist" runs all the way through this thread. To be specific, and I don't care if I "appear racist", the guity are Pakistani muslim males; although some are Iraqi, some Syrian, some Afghani, some Bangladeshi and some Libyan - the common thread is that they are muslims. They, and their religion are to blame.

Nothing to do with Islam...

ENx-NgQWkAAlYxk.jpg:large

:rolleyes: blimey best sweep this under the carpet ffs

Noseall will be up set ;)

all the above were / are victims of austerity ;)

Last edited:
All this focus on why the victims were victims is nonsense, as is talk of the perpetrators being "Asian". Only Bodd has called them what they are: Pakistanis. Weaselly calling them Asians is an insult to the innocent people of the other countries of Asia. Not wanting to "appear racist" runs all the way through this thread. To be specific, and I don't care if I "appear racist", the guity are Pakistani muslim males; although some are Iraqi, some Syrian, some Afghani, some Bangladeshi and some Libyan - the common thread is that they are muslims. They, and their religion are to blame.
a, Pakistani's are people who come from Pakistan. Unless you're just fond of calling all these people an old derogatory word?

b, Pakistan is in Asia. So to call them Asians is correct.

c, Do you know where all these men came from? Because as far as I know, some were born in Britain, making them British. Ouch. Sorry if that hurts you.

d, Glad you don't mind 'appearing racist', because you are. I notice that you said in a previous post that you go to church. I can't say you're a very good Christian from what I've seen you write so far in the last few months.

You have sunk to a new low in stupidity boddggdd.

You have shown yourself to be the idiot.

You are the idiot on here boyo.
With your tory bashing agenda.

This 3 million you are banging on about. What have you actually ever done in real life to help them?

Sponsored Links
Back