Report on

You are the idiot on here boyo.
With your tory bashing agenda.

This 3 million you are banging on about. What have you actually ever done in real life to help them?

he's done F all

his world has collapsed , Brexit , Corbyn , and he has to lash out at some one :LOL:

what he need is colonic irrigation treatment , NHS may be able to help that will sort him out

Sponsored Links
So we all agree these young girls have been let down by all those who should care.

But we have a problem with mainly Pakistani and other Muslim men who have an unhealthy liking to young under age girls.

Don't you think this is a cultural problem?

Sponsored Links
Don't you think this is a cultural problem?
It's a male problem. Do you think it is normal for many men to club together and groom pregnant women, so that they can have sex with their soon to be delivered babies?
Child sex abuse and paedophilia is a massive problem. It ALL need sorting out. Focusing solely on one group allows others to thrive.

It is quite sinister though, the way the Asian gangs deliberately targeted, not just vulnerable girls, but those girls considered to be untrustworthy and regarded as promiscuous, by people that knew them.

It is quite sinister though, the way the Asian gangs deliberately targeted, not just vulnerable girls, but those girls considered to be untrustworthy and regarded as promiscuous, by people that knew them.
I remember reading about a fella who targeted mentally disabled kids, he worked with them. They couldn't speak up and those that did had a hard time being believed. The police did get the sicko in the end but not until he'd damaged quite a few kids.

These sickos know what they're doing wrong and want to keep doing it. It's also a power trip for some.

a, Pakistani's are people who come from Pakistan. Unless you're just fond of calling all these people an old derogatory word?

b, Pakistan is in Asia. So to call them Asians is correct.

c, Do you know where all these men came from? Because as far as I know, some were born in Britain, making them British. Ouch. Sorry if that hurts you.

d, Glad you don't mind 'appearing racist', because you are. I notice that you said in a previous post that you go to church. I can't say you're a very good Christian from what I've seen you write so far in the last few months.
It's a male problem. Do you think it is normal for many men to club together and groom pregnant women, so that they can have sex with their soon to be delivered babies?
Child sex abuse and paedophilia is a massive problem. It ALL need sorting out. Focusing solely on one group allows others to thrive.

the reason they targeted these girls is they didn’t have dad’s/brothers to protect them,all you appeasers will be dealt with in time

I remember reading about a fella who targeted mentally disabled kids, he worked with them. They couldn't speak up and those that did had a hard time being believed. The police did get the sicko in the end but not until he'd damaged quite a few kids.

These sickos know what they're doing wrong and want to keep doing it. It's also a power trip for some.

Have u seen the movie Kill Bill?

The hospital scene at the beginning

My names buck and I am. Here to ****

the reason they targeted these girls is they didn’t have dad’s/brothers to protect them
Or mums.

When dads in prison and moms a drug user and both grandparents are dead and aunts and uncles have moved abroad, the care home is next. They are not difficult to spot either as most are looking toward an adult for attention, which they crave.

a, Pakistani's are people who come from Pakistan. Unless you're just fond of calling all these people an old derogatory word?

b, Pakistan is in Asia. So to call them Asians is correct.

c, Do you know where all these men came from? Because as far as I know, some were born in Britain, making them British. Ouch. Sorry if that hurts you.

d, Glad you don't mind 'appearing racist', because you are. I notice that you said in a previous post that you go to church. I can't say you're a very good Christian from what I've seen you write so far in the last few months.

55774607-FD75-4535-A720-894695B95B3A.gif

What have you actually ever done in real life to help them?
We bought one of the girls (care home up the road) an amusing gift for her birthday yesterday. She has also been included on a trip abroad, which my wife runs and will be nice for the kid whose moms a drug addict and her dad is in prison.
I have no contact and is all done through my wife's association with these children. Adults have to make an effort, but through professionals who are trained and actually care and not some clumsy bloke who wants to maul a child with inappropriate touching - hugs etc.

the reason they targeted these girls is they didn’t have dad’s/brothers to protect them,all you appeasers will be dealt with in time
Appeasers? This is what we've been saying. These kids are vulnerable, they've been let down badly by parents, social services, schools, the police. Because they were vulnerable, they made easier targets. I don't see how pointing this out (which you've done yourself above) makes us appeasers. I think it's very important to ensure that kids all over the country, boys too, are looked after properly in the system, that someone is always keeping an eye on them, caring what happens to them and stops them becoming such easy targets to those evil evil bast ards.

I think it's a very very sorry state of affairs from many. These men in this latest one in the news have pretty much escaped justice and that I find absolutely unforgivable. As I mentioned straight away, I hope criminal charges are brought against those police and those in social services at the time, the ones who decided to do nothing.

Sponsored Links
Back