Report on

Sponsored Links
Appeasers? This is what we've been saying. These kids are vulnerable, they've been let down badly by parents, social services, schools, the police. Because they were vulnerable, they made easier targets. I don't see how pointing this out (which you've done yourself above) makes us appeasers. I think it's very important to ensure that kids all over the country, boys too, are looked after properly in the system, that someone is always keeping an eye on them, caring what happens to them and stops them becoming such easy targets to those evil evil bast ards.

I think it's a very very sorry state of affairs from many. These men in this latest one in the news have pretty much escaped justice and that I find absolutely unforgivable. As I mentioned straight away, I hope criminal charges are brought against those police and those in social services at the time, the ones who decided to do nothing.

Agreed to an extent I dare say that so. E of these girls may have been in. Care because they had been abused with in the family?

One social worker who worked in a care home said there was to. An extent little they could do to stop some of these girls going out

Knotted sheets were used to climb out windows ect ect

What were they to do put bars on the window
Turn the care home into a prison??
Restrain them? Which would have resulted in potential. Assault

Apeasers? Are those who want to play the race card? Who do not recognise or don't want to recognise that there is a problem in certain communities with organised paedo gangs

Tbh these recent scandals in these communities are the tip of the Iceberg

a, Pakistani's are people who come from Pakistan. Unless you're just fond of calling all these people an old derogatory word?

b, Pakistan is in Asia. So to call them Asians is correct.

c, Do you know where all these men came from? Because as far as I know, some were born in Britain, making them British. Ouch. Sorry if that hurts you.

d, Glad you don't mind 'appearing racist', because you are. I notice that you said in a previous post that you go to church. I can't say you're a very good Christian from what I've seen you write so far in the last few months.

no it’s not correct to call them Asians,they are Pakistani Muslims who have brought their culture of Islam with them,and taught it to their children,so let’s make it clear the vast majority of these child abusers are in Pakistani rape gangs
To call them Asian is grossly offensive to the other Asian countries that haven’t got a rape gang culture.
So you are appeasing/deflecting the people who are to blame for child rape gangs on an industrial scale in this country.

Just call them gang rapists, then.

From which continent, heritage, ethnicity, country, culture and religion did Epstein originate?
I don't remember it being mentioned.

Sponsored Links
Just call them gang rapists, then.

From which continent, heritage, ethnicity, country, culture and religion did Epstein originate?
I don't remember it being mentioned.
Was he a gang rapist? In fact, has he been convicted of rape? Ever?

Sponsored Links
Back