Report on

Sponsored Links
Was he a gang rapist? In fact, has he been convicted of rape? Ever?
I think so. Sex with underage girls is rape (in Britain if that's not what they call it in the US).

I see you are deflecting from the point that his ethnicity etc. and religion were not mentioned.

We bought one of the girls (care home up the road) an amusing gift for her birthday yesterday. She has also been included on a trip abroad, which my wife runs and will be nice for the kid whose moms a drug addict and her dad is in prison.
I have no contact and is all done through my wife's association with these children. Adults have to make an effort, but through professionals who are trained and actually care and not some clumsy bloke who wants to maul a child with inappropriate touching - hugs etc.

well I suppose credit were credit is due . Yer wife is doing a good thing tbh . and all credit to her for giving up her time and making a difference

no it’s not correct to call them Asians,they are Pakistani Muslims who have brought their culture of Islam with them,and taught it to their children,so let’s make it clear the vast majority of these child abusers are in Pakistani rape gangs
To call them Asian is grossly offensive to the other Asian countries that haven’t got a rape gang culture.
So you are appeasing/deflecting the people who are to blame for child rape gangs on an industrial scale in this country.
Luckily most people in the world are able to know that Asia is a vast region with many countries and cultures.

They are from Asia.
Get over it.

PS, what about the ones who were born in Britain? That makes them British/European. British Pakistani. Oh dear.

And I don't think people should really care what they're called - other than scum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
If we are going by looks, then there are a smattering of blokes from African decent in there.

Not sure how you deduce their religion though. Perhaps Hate will tell us?

Nothing to do with Islam...

ENx-NgQWkAAlYxk.jpg:large
Deport the lot of them, along with Gordon Brown and all the other appeasers who tried to sweep this all under the carpet!!!

PS, what about the ones who were born in Britain? That makes them British/European. British Pakistani. Oh dear.

The Manchester bomber was born in Britain. It wasn’t his Britishness that killed 23 people and injured another 139 was it?

Did Derrick Bird mass shoot people because he was British?
I don’t think so. I don't think anyone knew why he killed them. Do you? He did kill many of his own family, friends and others known to him unlike the Manchester bomber who killed strangers in a terrorist attack. What’s your point?

Sponsored Links
Back