Report on

Sponsored Links
Some were yes. You seem to be fixated. Are those the child abusers you hate the most?
Seems to be and he's not alone.

I think that there's a danger of making British Pakistani (ASIANS, ha) more demonic than all other child rapists. They're all scum in my book. Don't care what were or who they are, any child rapist should be locked up forever. For the matter, I also don't like priests doing what they do and did, I don't like the Jimmy Savilles of the world, I don't like the Eastern European gangs who are exploiting women and forcing prostitution in the UK either. Anyone who harms others, no matter where they come from, should be treated as criminals.

Blaming one culture for the ills of some of those in that culture is perversely what has made people tip-toe around this whole topic. We should be able to talk honestly without resulting into racism and or ignoring any cultural connections - IF culture does indeed lend to the crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think so. I don't think anyone knew why he killed them. Do you? He did kill many of his own family, friends and others known to him unlike the Manchester bomber who killed strangers in a terrorist attack. What’s your point?
It's as about as useful as your point. Just thought I'd return the fav.

Some were yes. You seem to be fixated. Are those the child abusers you hate the most?
I hate them all, but to be ignored for cultural reasons is the thing that gets me. Same with some Catholic priests, people knew it was happening, but turned a blind eye. Not all Pakistani or Muslim men (or women) are child rapists, nor are all Catholic priests, but they are the ones that are being pointed out, time and time again.There are white British child rapists, but in comparison, the number is low (but still too many).

Sponsored Links
“Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement. Neither is it racist to say that when it comes to wider child abuse nearly 90 per cent of those convicted and on the sex offenders register are white men.”
From your link. More white men on the SOL (more white men in the country) but it's the gangs, and the way they were allowed to operate unhindered is the kicker.

Did you not read it any further than the opening line?

but it's the gangs, and the way they were allowed to operate unhindered is the kicker.
And am hoping that with the national disgust and outrage that this isn't going to be the case any longer.

but it's the gangs, and the way they were allowed to operate unhindered is the kicker

It is an apalling miscarriage of justice, those women have been failed by this country

I suppose the Pakistani community has also been failed, those law abiding decent members of that community will face an increase in hatred. Though I can appreciate they wont be high on the list for sympathy

It's a male problem.

It certainly is a male proplem. We all know the problems within the Church the BBC past governments, sport. They are around us.
These nonses find each other. Because they are attracted to kids
I don't know how they found each other before the Internet but nonses find nonses.

These Pakistani/ Muslim men abuse children with like minded adults with the same perverted attraction to kids.

This is the difference
They are abusing kids with their Mates, Cousins, uncles, brothers, Dad's, work mates.

Tell me this is normal for any collective bunch of Males.
Where else does this happen.? Any nationality, religion, colour.... where they all grew up together..

Last edited by a moderator:
than there are these honour killings ;)

arranged marriages ;)

girls disapearing back to Pakistan ;)

than there is this Catholic church caper all swept under the carpet for years , still is

this FGM caper that gos on

lunatics have taken over the asylum

It's not a "safeguarding" or a "vulnerable child" or a "tory cuts" issue. It's a muslim issue; it's their fault not ours. It's because muslims are taught that non-muslims, especially females, are inferior and can be treated with contempt. This is what needs to be discussed - but it is not discussed because we fear muslim violence. Islam is a conquering religion. Avoiding this issue IS appeasement. Appeasement is when you are faced with a violent enemy and you act nice to him, hoping that he'll spare you.

Sponsored Links
Back