Respected Sources Of Information ?

Sponsored Links
Nonsense. Unless...
So a drone loaded with explosives just beside the pipeline that was already there in 2015 is not proof that plans to blow it up have been there for years is nonsense what sort of gullible are you . Guess it just sort of found its own way there

Who do you think did it???
Vlad the invader.

The motive was strong. Didn't want the flack of blatantly turning off the gas so he blow up the pipeline. Then blame others, job done.

Sponsored Links
If you want a reliable source of info , contact my mother in law she knows every conversation that has happened since year zero and can repeat them word for word....

Speaking of conspiracy theories; it was noted earlier in the week that Pat-Ex and Carmen-Memo were often logged-in at the same time, now it appears that you never see Gant and Gas very far from each other. Coincidence?:whistle:

Speaking of conspiracy theories; it was noted earlier in the week that Pat-Ex and Carmen-Memo were often logged-in at the same time, now it appears that you never see Gant and Gas very far from each other. Coincidence?:whistle:
They both seem to lack the same thing, yes. Equally as gullible too.

Plenty of articles out there saying truss sent a message straight afterwards to blinken saying its done .Now she isnt the sharpest tool in the box which makes it sound believable and not the first time her communications have been hacked .
So one can make their own mind up .
Also russia has not tried to make much propaganda out of it so if they did do it to disrupt gas supplies far easier to just fake an explosion at the land based facilities which in time would be far easier to repair
You have been watching too much netflix If you seriously believe there was a conspiracy and an email was sent saying 'it's done'

All it takes to damage the pipes is a boat and some explosive. An echo sounder would probably show where it was. A standard gps would get boat pretty near. More or less standard kit on boats of any sort and easy to buy. Can be cheap too.

Both pipes mostly run out of territorial water. Similar routes. That avoids transport charges across other countries.

Somebody doesn't want them turned back on.

Russia can't care much about revenue from gas to europe otherwise why limit supply. They might worry about another country high jacking some of it and using it to supply gas. Holes don't seem to be in the ideal place. Maybe they are - pass. That I think only applies to 2.

Extreme green peacers. More likely maybe or other people with extreme views. Doubt it but Ukraine wouldn't want it turned on soon.

Some drone from long ago - doubt if it has anything to do with it.

The link proves nothing that Gas112 thinks it does. As usual, a childlike fantasy. Then he gets abusive defending it.

This was a comment on the drone from the Other Side:

Recent attack -
Could have been anyone. Or a F*ck up. I'd bet on Russia as a warning. I read that Norway is deploying troops to watch their pipelines. They do have National Service, so I guess some spare bodies.

Last edited:
Plenty of articles out there saying truss sent a message straight afterwards to blinken saying its done .Now she isnt the sharpest tool in the box which makes it sound believable and not the first time her communications have been hacked .
So one can make their own mind up .
Also russia has not tried to make much propaganda out of it so if they did do it to disrupt gas supplies far easier to just fake an explosion at the land based facilities which in time would be far easier to repair
Articles all copying each other. The source appears to be one blogger. Of no value like 99%.

Sponsored Links
Back