Restaurants and toilets

To be fair, we all need contact with germs and diseases, to build immunity. Ultra cleanliness just encourages the bodies defence to be overly weak, which is why kids suffer so many issues that we oldies never suffered - they need to play in the dirt, to build up immunity.
Correct.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Then you will realise that this statement...

...is nonsense.

If I wash my hands with soap and hot water then sit down without touching anything. Then I'm confident that I have less germs than I could of.

Your just a dirty sod

If I wash my hands with soap and hot water then sit down without touching anything. Then I'm confident that I have less germs than I could of.
Have.

I'm confident that I have less germs than I could of
Very noble.
Unless you live in a sterile bubble, get used to the shock that there are germs everywhere. Not all germs are bad. Living in a sterile environment is not always good for your health either, as mentioned by Harry.

Your just a dirty sod
The building trade is rarely clean. I do envy you plumbers.

Have.

Very noble.
Unless you live in a sterile bubble, get used to the shock that there are germs everywhere. Not all germs are bad. Living in a sterile environment is not always good for your health either, as mentioned by Harry.

The building trade is rarely clean. I do envy you plumbers.

I get you. I really do...... But make an effort....... I had a fella that worked with me who would say he had a problem with all these cleaning products. I get it, build your immune system. Just like clean hands before I eat my Nachos.

I've been to the third world I think my immune system has had plenty of practise. You wouldn't eat if you see some of the kitchens in India.

Not all germs are bad

Door handles in public places: loaded with cold n flu germs.

For the sake of avoiding touchingnits worth it.

I dont particularly care about the germs from fecal matter etc that are almost certainly on there too.

Thats because of gastrointestinal illness, spreads so quickly on a cruise ship. Germs live quite a long time on smooth surfaces.
It would help if door handles were copper
Pro-Tip. No need to use your hands to open toilet doors, just use your teeth.

When we were on our cruise and were going up and down the stairs, my wife kept on nagging me about running my hand along the handrails - they were brass. Working in a hospital she told me she doesn’t touch anything on the way to her office. After the umpteenth time of being told off like a naughty child I said "These handrails are ****ing spotless” and to prove it I, er, licked it. Middle of the night I had a violent pain in my belly and on three separate occasions I had to go to the toilet. And quick. I was alright the next day, a bit shakey, but I left those ****ing handrails alone afterwards!

When we were on our cruise and were going up and down the stairs, my wife kept on nagging me about running my hand along the handrails - they were brass. Working in a hospital she told me she doesn’t touch anything on the way to her office. After the umpteenth time of being told off like a naughty child I said "These handrails are ****ing spotless” and to prove it I, er, licked it. Middle of the night I had a violent pain in my belly and on three separate occasions I had to go to the toilet. And quick. I was alright the next day, a bit shakey, but I left those ****ing handrails alone afterwards!
I often slide my bare rse along those brass handrails just in case someone tries licking it :whistle: seems my work wasn’t in vane :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
Back