Results beginning to appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut down on the late drinking, and do more fact checking.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's so easy to make you lot bang on about how France has far far less Covid deaths than UK.....but hey, you voted for Johnson so enjoy the failure.

Sponsored Links
Not cramped in like them fish from Sardinia.
France and the UK have very similar population distribution. The fact that France has bigger gaps between its towns and cities than the UK is irrelevant.

What is relevant is how Covid effects the population as it is more to do with the people that make up its citizens (age, weight, ethnicity) rather than density, in any case.

His approval ratings are plummeting.......
oh actually it’s Keirs that are plummeting. Your fingers not exactly on the pulse of the nation Notch.
How’s that apology going?

Sponsored Links
Morning Nosey, cold one. Check the original thread “Brexit posts” then get back me .
A very good morning to you Dangee.
Have prices come down? .....wasn't that the point of Brexit?

Where's all those benefits.....so far you've pointed out the benefit of 40,000 more deaths than France.
Great point, well argued :ROFLMAO:

The big supermarkets have the scales of economy to employ more staff to deal with the massive Brexit red tape without impacting prices massively.

The damage is appearing mostly in SMEs.

Oh and UK has been seeing considerable Foreign purchasing of businesses.....because they are getting them cheap. Yup Brexit is turning into a huge UKmasset stripping exercise.

Towards the end when I mentioned the Guardian. Did I say editor or columnist?

Your fingers not exactly on the pulse of the nation Notch
Says Dangee, who points to France with 40,000 less deaths as an example of how great the UK are doing.

Yeah you got me there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

While we’re at it Notchy.
3D5FD9C9-451F-4CCB-A756-38430DDF9DD2.jpeg

Where did I say online. I stated newspapers purchased.

Towards the end when I mentioned the Guardian. Did I say editor or columnist?
The post to which people were pointing you were incorrect - you said editors. You then (subsequently) altered your post when people pointed out you were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back